Ibz20: Sept 21th-Oct 7th?

FallenangelGparsons

Ready for peaceful ibz 2020 summer πŸ‘€
Finally found my cheap location at Hostal Adelino (fridge) straigh with The hostal 59€/day (only 10€/day for 2nd bed/guest) still 3 places left,non refunding booking (when readin the boking form, u still can cancell 3 days b4 your date, otherwise they ll charge 1 day) and cheaper(by 14€/day or 7€ with free cancellation through booking) , u can pay only 1 day as deposit :cool:
1rst choices were Montana but sold out after 20mn deciding or ot to pick it or Horizonte
Also found great deal in luxuous appartment in marina 80€/day close to heart ibz straight with owner,with fancy pool big espaces kitchen but mates are in san an...

I Was wondering IF I can sleep from 2am to 9am while i was used to be out 98% of all my days in ibz since 99 πŸ€”
the excitation to be in ibz but nothing to do at night (after 2am )😬
A few hierbas shots may help 🀣

Ps:finally receive a mail for my return flight saying landing in Orly and no more Cdg ,and 11am and not 5pm, fine Orly is 30mn picking by car while cdg is 2hours by train and car booking end 10am .

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

So how is the menu for an ibz peaceful trip?

1. Wednesday is las dalias (any recommanded meal? ) for Namaste and hierbas Can Aneta (Bar anita) purchase b4 , el Chiringuito Es vavallet with Mr Doris (there tuesday and saturday too) ,jockey club with Felix daFunk?
  2. Friday is Sa trinxa with Franco Moiraghi + Shamarkanda (any recommandation of meals?) around Portinax for nomad house vibes and nice dinner around 9pm (a go to estanco san joan to grab 2 hierbas can vidal?) with a goup of 5 people, don't know if other people will join (10 people) as the ride to Portinax is 50€ single with taxi ,even split by 3, some little cost
  3. Sa trinxa with Franco +Sunday las Dalias los Surubas
then with the flow:

Formentera trip

Restaurant at Es rebost de can prat, san an
Restaurant Sa capella San ,an (any recommandation of meals ? )
Restaurant at Can pilot ,San rafael
Restaurant at El carmen cala de hort Es vedra, maybe twice
Restaurant Ses Bosques (recommandation of meals?) ,cala conte

a visit to ibz harbor for an ice cream/drink
Itaca bar?
Plastik bar?
Enigma?
Paradise lost?
cala bonita?
Nassau beach?
Tantra bar?
Jockey club?
Any illegal villa party? i wish πŸ˜†

A no go to Bora bora ? will pop up to see it from my eyes if around pdb
A no go to ibiza rocks ?
A no go to pikes hotel, as only for guests n not really in for uk Roast (no offence guys 😝 )
A no go to o'beach , not really into payin just for chillout vibes around a pool

Along my stay , I always have some contacts (1 is enough) around my hotel by 200m :cool: as mate land july 26th, my headquarter 1pm at cafe cervantes from monday to sat, then benirez restaurante on sunday (for people catching this post, no need to pm, spot a bloke with Bob Dylan cape and green sparking Wally Lopez shades)

I wish i had a mate with a car for my 1rst day as stayin in ibz airpot from 1am to 9h00 may be a nighmare, i'll buy him drinks and food i could keep busy b4 car picking (i won't dare to ask the rich girl along my contacts if she can pick me at airport ,with her fancy car and may welcome me, for a night at her room in Hard rock hΓ΄tel πŸ‘€ & let's PARTY! 🀣)

For Closing i don't really have mates and wish my hotel and plane cancel, so i get refunded, as no way to go solo in ibz, especially this year without parties, that reunite people.

Last edited:

feynman

Nassau is not so bad for the day. Pics looking promising : There are people. Sound after 5 or so : Why not

Sa Trinxa : Open
Jockey Club : Open
Bora Bora : Open

The days are saved , Captain. No dancing around , not as known ...

You have to find some bars for the evenings.
I think in Dalt Vila you will find. CdV anyway ...

Then the hard part begins : Going home

It would be nothing for me to walk in front of Pacha or Heart at 2 o clock , its July , good mood and its closed.
Too frustrating for me. Fall on my knees and shout : Open , please open. Doesnt work ...

Everyone can tell what he wants : The clubbing is missing and its hard to accept.
If some people write : No problem , its a relaxing holiday : Dont know how to believe it
for min 50 percent of the typical Ibiza tourists which writer here ( except families , older people maybe ).
Can be a nice holiday , but somethings missing.

cunninghamali

Nassau is not so bad for the day. Pics looking promising : There are people. Sound after 5 or so : Why not

Sa Trinxa : Open
Jockey Club : Open
Bora Bora : Open

The days are saved , Captain. No dancing around , not as known ...

You have to find some bars for the evenings.
I think in Dalt Vila you will find. CdV anyway ...

Then the hard part begins : Going home

It would be nothing for me to walk in front of Pacha or Heart at 2 o clock , its July , good mood and its closed.
Too frustrating for me. Fall on my knees and shout : Open , please open. Doesnt work ...

Everyone can tell what he wants : The clubbing is missing and its hard to accept.
If some people write : No problem , its a relaxing holiday : Dont know how to believe it
for min 50 percent of the typical Ibiza tourists which writer here ( except families , older people maybe ).
Can be a nice holiday , but somethings missing.
I agree....

If ibiza decide to do the no dancing and no open air for the whole summer (which looks like it might be) people will go somewhere else where they can be free

Not even villa parties etc

I am even thinking of going somewhere else where I can party in a controlled environment, with reduced capacity and be free

feynman

I agree....

If ibiza decide to do the no dancing and no open air for the whole summer (which looks like it might be) people will go somewhere else where they can be free

Not even villa parties etc

I am even thinking of going somewhere else where I can party in a controlled environment, with reduced capacity and be free
You will not find it. Maybe smaller events , but only maybe. Most of it is cancelled.
I would not go to a big event if its exists ( as in croatia ) or somewhere. Much to dangerous.

The Ibiza thing without masks would be
ok and ok for me. Ok , it would be hard to go home at 2 , but better than nothing. But : I know whats up if I walk to Ikea ( parking lot ) and see the closed clubs. Was there late in the year , know the experience.
Others told the same. If you go as a family , couple , older guys who dont want to clubbing its ok. 2 is enough , see it at the hotel in cala llonga or somewhere. People are in bed at this time. These are more than 50 percent of the people.

Dont want to think at the 2021 holiday at the 2020 holiday

feynman

Nassau has guests , as Stivi has told here.
That means : At other places are guests too.
I think you can have a good day or evening.
No probs if nightlife isnt essential for you.

FallenangelGparsons

Very busy at office 😬
I was planning Sa capella dinner aug 1rst with some girls along my whatsapp group. (only saw chuleton de buey that i may be in, hope they give hierbas shots fro free at end of dinner)
Having IG/foodie girl in the group may force me to spend, more money on fancy restaurants this summer πŸ€” 🀣 , i never force people to join my group, but she will save money for sure, if taggin along my rides.
She was talking to go to LIO but no way i'll pay 200€ for cabaret dinner and i only bring casual clothes in ibz, no way to bring shirts and long trousers in ibz

@dfade what did u eat at las dalias? recommandation please? can u whatsapp them in order to book? of fb messaging?
looks like they let people dancing around 11h50pm...

When mate land july 26th , we are already 3 guys on the road, 1rst week, a little on my own, but found someone, housing close by to my hotel and finally stretch her stay (picking same hotel as mine on her 2nd week) as knowing, she will be in a strong/trustful group, so she can't be solo along her trip ,in taggin along my rides :cool:

FallenangelGparsons

I was looking for some people for july 24th friday,dinner at Shamarkanda,as only 1people in,when some good looking girl text me to join my whatsappgroup πŸ‘€ :cool:Screenshot_20200716-103406_Facebook.jpgI dont think i'll meet 20% of 40+ group,as long i'm not solo along my events im fine), i hope she will be in with her 2 female mates.

I m not used to make bad advert but if in ibz avoid this french business,this french guy is 1rst class Wanker
Ibiza Berli cruiser,in san an β›”πŸ‘Ž

FallenangelGparsons

I wish some rich gorgeous woman invite me again to LIO dinner,there is more chance than big clubs may open in months/years than a rich lady invite me again at Lio 😬

so this is my schedule

July 22th worst ever ibz night staying at aiport from 1am to 9am Las Dalias Namaster 8h30pm with 2 Bar anita hierbas purchase
July 23th Thursday ,Nothing planned
July 24th friday 2 Can vidal hierbas purchase at estanco san joan + Portinax sunset+Shamarkanda dinner (still looking 3 people for this dinner) with nomad house vibes with Rodspin on the decks+ a visit in san an bar if getting there not to late
July 25th sat, Las Dalias festival origines? + Itaca for oldskool house vibes
july 26th Sa Trinxa chillout vibes? + las dalias Los suruba ,booking done for 3 people (no one for now from the 51 people whatsappgroup give a shout to go, their loss as if they go on their own they ll spread 45-50€ on taxi)

July 27th Cala benirras beach+sunset time, with the flow , wil ltry to kee busy until 2am, Enigma? ibz harbor drink?bora bora bottle service? (there was 10 people last sunday night :lol:)
July 28th Formentera time
July 29th Las Dalias Namaste with 4 people + some bars to get busy till 2am
July 30th Time and space, cala conte beach time + es vedra sunset time + paella at el carmen
July 31th Shamarkanda dinner with 4 people ,a bloke in but he has to go on his own to north , this is when a driver is valuable in a pack , as he has to look for other people to split taxi cost (45-50€), still doable
Aug 1rst will check it once there
Aug 2nd Sa Trinxa late lunch and bars in PDB/ibz harbor to kept busy until 2am
Aug 3rd Cala conte sunset dinner at Ses Roques
Aug 4th Sunset Es vedra + el carmen paella

craig72

I wish some rich gorgeous woman invite me again to LIO dinner,there is more chance than big clubs may open in months/years than a rich lady invite me again at Lio 😬

so this is my schedule

July 22th worst ever ibz night staying at aiport from 1am to 9am Las Dalias Namaster 8h30pm with 2 Bar anita hierbas purchase
July 23th Thursday ,Nothing planned
July 24th friday 2 Can vidal hierbas purchase at estanco san joan + Portinax sunset+Shamarkanda dinner (still looking 3 people for this dinner) with nomad house vibes with Rodspin on the decks+ a visit in san an bar if getting there not to late
July 25th sat, Las Dalias festival origines? + Itaca for oldskool house vibes
july 26th Sa Trinxa chillout vibes? + las dalias Los suruba ,booking done for 3 people (no one for now from the 51 people whatsappgroup give a shout to go, their loss as if they go on their own they ll spread 45-50€ on taxi)

July 27th Cala benirras beach+sunset time, with the flow , wil ltry to kee busy until 2am, Enigma? ibz harbor drink?bora bora bottle service? (there was 10 people last sunday night :lol:)
July 28th Formentera time
July 29th Las Dalias Namaste with 4 people + some bars to get busy till 2am
July 30th Time and space, cala conte beach time + es vedra sunset time + paella at el carmen
July 31th Shamarkanda dinner with 4 people ,a bloke in but he has to go on his own to north , this is when a driver is valuable in a pack , as he has to look for other people to split taxi cost (45-50€), still doable
Aug 1rst will check it once there
Aug 2nd Sa Trinxa late lunch and bars in PDB/ibz harbor to kept busy until 2am
Aug 3rd Cala conte sunset dinner at Ses Roques
Aug 4th Sunset Es vedra + el carmen paella
How and why 🀯

FallenangelGparsons

it's all about the drums 😬, lucky charm eye catcher ☝
If i havent carried my drums darbuka on way to ibz airport from the plane, i wouldnt met those lovey USA women :cool: (can't believe i ve declined thier invitation along their aug short stay, but met one of the too along closing 17)

Whatsapp group is huge 55 people without putting link on public place, if meeting 10+ people from it, it will be fine.
ps:i don't know how i'll do this year without eye catchers (drums+ ☠ hat ) πŸ€” 🀣

feynman

it's all about the drums 😬, lucky charm eye catcher ☝
If i havent carried my drums darbuka on way to ibz airport from the plane, i wouldnt met those lovey USA women :cool: (can't believe i ve declined thier invitation along their aug short stay, but met one of the too along closing 17)

Whatsapp group is huge 55 people without putting link on public place, if meeting 10+ people from it, it will be fine.
ps:i don't know how i'll do this year without eye catchers (drums+ ☠ hat ) πŸ€” 🀣
Buy a hat ?

FallenangelGparsons

but where to wear it? i'm not enough "stoned" to wear it in the streets of Ibz 🀣

Can't wait to be back (havent start yet my summer trip :spank:) to closing chillout ibz with my REMO darbuka drum (as i paid extra luggage for closing trip ) and was wondering to earn money as street artist in ibz harbor πŸ€”, sound is strong with my blue 10" Remo doumbek bass darbuka (the brown darbuka is a 9" solo Darbuka) as u can hear it from all around the harbor 😬

feynman

why not in the streets of dalt vila ?
not the first pirate who walks there ...

wish you a nice holiday. I bet : Its much more interesting , than you or someone think. Ok , clubs are missing , dancing is missing but nearly everything is there.
Walk around Heart in a big radius , not to see
the closed entrance. But maybe the restaurant is open

FallenangelGparsons

Been turning n turning 8Times to find P place when having a look at Tropical hotel san an ,he is CLOSED
Gonna ask my money to booking.com as their partner already took my money.
Ibz is so quiet im ready to loose the 130€ airplane and not come back for end sept.

feynman

you found a other hotel ?

yeah , thats what you see normally out of season. ibiza is a different island out of the
high season.
Strange : Ryanair is booked out at september from barcelona to ibiza. the evening flight is full. there must be a couple
of people who go there

Last edited: