Ibz20: July 22th-Aug 5th + sept 23th-Oct 13th shorten to 6th?

FallenangelGparsons

got some nice videos with show me love with some random girls from ibz rides

i guess it's painful to think about ibz as it will takes time(years) to be back to normal
my ibiza 2020 painful anthem as there wont be ibiza20 tunes ☝

the cover
the original
playlist of Folk songs , all of classic bands, a selection of timeless tunes (only real addict may have heard, for the youngster, youtube is your best friend )

FallenangelGparsons

Clubticket Hi/Ushuaia official tix reseller answered me 1 week later

Good news, my 430€+ tix wont be lost , i will send them an email early september once ill know my planes cancelled, hotels closed .
still lack car renting july, hotel september already paid & 1 pacha closing tix ...

If finally you can’t use them because you are unable to come to Ibiza this summer, we will process full refund or change the date to 2021. So please, contact us again when you are 100% sure that you want to cancel them (you have still a few months to wait)

Take care and we will be waiting for you in Ibiza when this situation ends,
ClubTickets Team

99.999% i will be unable to come

FallenangelGparsons

just write a form through booking website (not included in smartphone software) in order to have information about an hotel booking from sept 23th to oct 5th in San an , already paid and non refundable
Within 1 mn a lady called me and told me they have process for now for only may non refundable booking & i should contact them around september ,in giving me a regular number not mentionned on their website or anywhere :cool:

i heard people dont like booking.com but 1rst time a customer service get in touch within 1 mn

i thought i may loose 1000€ because of non refundable booking but looks like for now i may loose only the car renting summer booking (200€, i will call them end june) Any people having feedback with their doyoupsain.com booking?

my mood after this news :)

Booking.com number one customer services

ps:for sure if ibz allowed to tourists end sept ill go for sure even without big clubs in order not to spread my booking, but i dont think so, we already struggle with social distancing in public aeras in our regular life,with politics and scientist in the unknown ...:(

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

got a quickly answer (30mn) from doyouspain (find their email through their fb, there is spanish number btw with english speaking if u cant speak spanish )

Looks like for all non refundable booking eg car, hotel and tickets, the answer is to get in touch through mail or phone call at the beginning of the month of your booking July and september afic
i will be fine with a reschedulling option or voucher if refund is impossible

i guess the answer for ibz booking 2x will be refundable/rescheduling booking, even paying some extra €

------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email.

I confirmed that your reservation is a special, non-refundable offer. This means that it is not possible to modify or cancel this reservation. All non-refundable offers are marked on our website.

However, we are currently under special circumstances and therefore we are applying different measures depending on each case.

At the moment, regrettably we do not have any updates from the car rental company for the period of your booking. We would advise you contact us closest to the pick-up date so we can offer you any possible option available at that time.

We appreciate your consideration at this difficult time for all of us and hope you appreciate our daily efforts to help all our clients.

Kind regards,

FallenangelGparsons

it's not all about free guestlist (i only ask 1 ibz19 😬 )
my first donation to an ibz dj that is always nice to me :cool:
I was supposed to buy him some mix cds from el chiringuito ibz 18/19 but couldn't make it(Parking at es cavallet is a nightmare n schedule was far too busy along those times), so i've decided to support him in order to balance the deal , because of his kindness & free glist he always gave me (Hï Ibz Lio ibz, Benimussa park ... )

Hey guys,
The virus has destroyed dj’ing as a viable occupation and I’ve had to look into other possible avenues...
So I have now launched my new channel on Mixcloud where you can listen and download lots of exclusives by joining for a very small subscription. All my recent mixes are on there plus some hidden gems from the past too.
I’ll also be uploading exclusives regularly and will be giving away new music plus the opportunity for club entry (when they open!).
https://www.mixcloud.com/mrdoris/
Please help me to carry on doing what I love (which is making people dance and enjoy music, in case you were wondering)

Mr Doris mixcloud

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Tough time for nightlife in spain/ibz

i just saw a feed from a dj i enjoy very much
Luis del villar bcn dj that had ibz sensation party at ocean beach ibiza/O'beach
This guy was so nice (free list and free merchandising:tshirt wavefan...) with me so i couldnt not support him in subscribing to his Patron website

Soundcloud DeepHouse mix

If you like his deep house music and want to support some dj,u can subscribe with 2€ min/month and cant stop subscription at any time
u ll have access to 2 monthly mix...

Hi Amigos !!
Hope all of you are well and safe with your families. Things have changed suddenly and seems it will take a long to go back to normal. For me, and all the artists around the world, it's a tough moment as we have lost all of our expected earnings for 2020. Nobody know if we will have tourism in Spain for summer and it's not expected to have clubs and beach clubs opened or with severe capacity restrictions even for national tourism movements. So that I'm asking for your kind support for this hard months are coming to not stop with the podcast and be able to pay the expenses it generates. I opened a Patreon account where you can be a Ibiza Sensations patron. If you join me you will receive 2 Premium Exclusive sets every month. I know you will understand this critical situation !!! Thank you very much my friends. Here you have the link:
Patreon: www.patreon.com/luisdelvillardj
https://www.patreon.com/luisdelvillardj/posts

Support local djs, big name djs don't really need the money

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Ive check prices of some plane tickets and the booking of car i lack for closing
Ibiza pricer and without nightlife, not really good bargain this year 😧

if Parisian people allowed to go to ibz:
i have to change my closing flight return as i can't afford anymore 15 days off (10 should be enough and no need to extend the trip as no more Solomun afterparty/Closing, in add i should have 12+ days off max because ecovid 19 virus took me 3 days off imposed by company )
It may be cheaper to buy other flight than changing mine for 50€ fee
So it should be sept 23th oct 6th , I got a non refunding hotel rom sept 23th to oct 5th so i will be homeless last day oct 5th , as i wont book just for one day

Car renting raise with 60% pricer 😩, guys it will be hard to always make free rides,so save some coins 🤣
My single plane tix to ibz from july has raise x2 , return aug tix didnt change
Closing plane tix havent changed

Last edited:

naomih

Ive check prices of some plane tickets and the booking of car i lack for closing
Ibiza pricer and without nightlife, not really good bargain this year 😧

if Parisian people allowed to go to ibz:
i have to change my closing flight return as i can't afford anymore 15 days off (10 should be enough and no need to extend the trip as no more Solomun afterparty/Closing, in add i should have 12+ days off max because ecovid 19 virus took me 3 days off imposed by company )
It may be cheaper to buy other flight than changing mine for 50€ fee
So it should be sept 23th oct 6th , I got a non refunding hotel rom sept 23th to oct 5th so i will be homeless last day oct 5th , as i wont book just for one day

Car renting raise with 60% pricer 😩, guys it will be hard to always make free rides,so save some coins 🤣
My single plane tix to ibz from july has raise x2 , return aug tix didnt change
Closing plane tix havent changed
I'm booked for the 21st of September for 4 nights and paid £250 for flights and hotel (CHEAP) Ryanair have said it will cost me an extra £350 to change my flight to next year so sticking with it and hoping there will be no quarantine ! Cheaper to book a new flight than change it for me too!

FallenangelGparsons

for 4 night it should cost me 120€ for hotel at Tropical , san an
Plane single/return is 128€ (could be 64€ if i havent booked extra 21kg luggage, thing i wont do anymore ,as i dont need extra luggage to bring the 4 bottle of ibz liquor , homemade hierbas(Can vidal or bar aneta ) i used to bring back as i gave up the drink ) so close to your deal.

4 days is very short in ibz , i guess , u plan ibz exploration? sunsets? beach bars?

With 10 days along my trip and whithout big clubs opened, i just fear to get bored from Sea Sun and beaches 🤔 the reason i wont go back to Formentera , it's too calm.

Schedule trip may be for summer and closing trip :

With any ibz solo mate as no way to go solo

Sunset at kumharas
Sunset at Es vedra with lunch b4 at el carmen cala de hort
Sunchet at Experiment beach ,las salinas
Sunset at Beniras? too far and i won't have my drums too
Lunch at Sa trinxa.
beach bar at jockey club

beach time at cala conte

1 daytime party at zoo project?
1daytime party at obeach?
1daytime party at ibiza rocks?
1 daytime party at Blue Marlin ibiza?
1 daytime party at bora bora ibz?
1daytime party at Destino ibz?

1 ice cream at ibz town?

At least it will be first ever time i'll rest in ibz as it used not to be peaceful holidays 🥳🥳😴🥴🤣

naomih

for 4 night it should cost me 120€ for hotel at Tropical , san an
Plane single/return is 128€ (could be 64€ if i havent booked extra 21kg luggage, thing i wont do anymore ,as i dont need extra luggage to bring the 4 bottle of ibz liquor , homemade hierbas(Can vidal or bar aneta ) i used to bring back as i gave up the drink ) so close to your deal.

4 days is very short in ibz , i guess , u plan ibz exploration? sunsets? beach bars?

With 10 days along my trip and whithout big clubs opened, i just fear to get bored from Sea Sun and beaches 🤔 the reason i wont go back to Formentera , it's too calm.

Schedule trip may be for summer and closing trip :

With any ibz solo mate as no way to go solo

Sunset at kumharas
Sunset at Es vedra with lunch b4 at el carmen cala de hort
Sunchet at Experiment beach ,las salinas
Sunset at Beniras? too far and i won't have my drums too
Lunch at Sa trinxa.
beach bar at jockey club

beach time at cala conte

1 daytime party at zoo project?
1daytime party at obeach?
1daytime party at ibiza rocks?
1 daytime party at Blue Marlin ibiza?
1 daytime party at bora bora ibz?
1daytime party at Destino ibz?

1 ice cream at ibz town?

At least it will be first ever time i'll rest in ibz as it used not to be peaceful holidays 🥳🥳😴🥴🤣
Its close to your deal as I'm staying in Tropical in san an too haha! Originally clubbing trip so didn't plan on doing much exploration but I have been 3 times before a week each time and stayed in santa eularia too so i've done some exploring there and Ibiza town is lovely.
I know the beaches are beautiful in ibiza but agree 10 days is a long time to sunbathe especally if going solo! quite looking forward to a more calm trip maybe slightly more sophisticated than usual 😎
Sounds like you have it all planned down to a T - i had a schedule but now that's out the window with clubs not being open unless there is some miracle.

Sunset Strip then a table booked at Tapas Lounge San An for 1st night - Love the food there! and Hopefully Ocean, Ibiza rocks, destino,
I was hoping to go to amnesia as i've never been before bought my gold ticket so i still have my hopes up even if Its 50% capacity

Want to try Jockey Club whats the vibe like there and is it easy to get too from San an on the bus ?

Maybe fit in a trip to Ibiza town for shopping and cocktails in the marina

Might actually get a tan this time instead of waking up in the afternoon and having to drink Gin for Breakfast 🤣

Ibizapaul

I've currently got 2 hotels booked for September on the same dates with free cancellation on both. One cheapo in San An (Red Hotel - absolutely mint for the money), and one slightly nicer in Bossa right on the beach (Sal Rossa). Assuming we are allowed to come at all, I am keeping a close eye on what might be open and how things are going generally on the island before deciding which one to sack off.

naomih

I've booked a package so a bit stuck with mine! Emailed the hotel this week and the manager got back really quick and said they were awaiting more government guidance on deciding whether or not they will open this summer ! Fingers crossed as not sure where I stand with that if the hotel is closed :(

FallenangelGparsons

Its close to your deal as I'm staying in Tropical in san an too haha! Originally clubbing trip so didn't plan on doing much exploration but I have been 3 times before a week each time and stayed in santa eularia too so i've done some exploring there and Ibiza town is lovely.
I know the beaches are beautiful in ibiza but agree 10 days is a long time to sunbathe especally if going solo! quite looking forward to a more calm trip maybe slightly more sophisticated than usual 😎
Sounds like you have it all planned down to a T - i had a schedule but now that's out the window with clubs not being open unless there is some miracle.

Sunset Strip then a table booked at Tapas Lounge San An for 1st night - Love the food there! and Hopefully Ocean, Ibiza rocks, destino,
I was hoping to go to amnesia as i've never been before bought my gold ticket so i still have my hopes up even if Its 50% capacity

Want to try Jockey Club whats the vibe like there and is it easy to get too from San an on the bus ?

Maybe fit in a trip to Ibiza town for shopping and cocktails in the marina

Might actually get a tan this time instead of waking up in the afternoon and having to drink Gin for Breakfast 🤣
Damn, coincidence for same hotel ,my 1 rst time there.
on the street of Tropical hotel (san an, there is tropical hotel figueretas btw) u should have a lunch at famous es rebost de can prat if into spanish great food.

I guess amnesia wont open this year, i didnt buy the gold ticket as i already got 18 early bird tickets .

Going solo but after 19th trip ,i always have dozen of solo mates in ibz so not really solo and met lot of contacts met by chance in clubs (with no clubs i wont meet lot of contacts by chance 😩)

Last year along closing i share a room with female french solo mate i know since decade , in can jurat , san an bay, our neigbour was ibz solo uk spotlight mate met 2 years b4 (he told me that my roomate knock on his doors telling him to shut music as she was recovering(i told him he is not the only one she pissed of 🤣), and no need to talk with phone we could talk through balcony ) and other UK solo spotlight mate,close by two rooms, met ibz summer 19, they both pick same hotel as mine, as they know having a sober driver in a pack is the answer in ibz :cool:

If willing to go to jockey club, i 'll advise more Sa Trinxa beach bar the neighbor on far left,by 300 meters ,far better vibes as Jockey is not cheap .(i only go there to support djs i follow)
im not very aware about bus lines, i know there is an app ive downloaded , i only know there is a bus from pdb

If u are solo, for closing time ive got a small whatsapp group 6 people(2 ive already met) with one uk girl there from sept 21th housing in pdb ,2nd girl there from sept 29th, if in send me a PM, ill give you the link., so u can plan stuff with this girl and other people?

if Tropical hotel is closed, i got a number to call early july to get refund or voucher , i was wondering if i'll cancel this end sept trip.(i will only loose the plane tix 128€)

Last edited:

naomih

I know what a small world, Awesome i'm a proper foodie so i'll give that a try for sure!
I don;t think so either but i'm definitely booking for next year anyway so thought i'd snap a deal. Haha people are as loud as they can be in ibiza, cool how many solo trippers you've met through here though love that 😃

Cool thankyou the cheaper the better as some prices are ridiculous for what you get food/drink wise!
There's two of us coming but sure we will catch some of you there if things don't change woo 😎

FallenangelGparsons

They say on french national TV we ll know around mid june , the situation of eu travels.

With a booking hotel at la Rocca San an,Westend from july 25th to aug 5th, with free cancellation until july 9th , i was wondering to cancel this booking as in worst scenario that borders open & then shut by the time of my trip , i don't want to take risk to loose this money (607€ hotel), i could still book (even with less better deal (50€/day) than i have for now, eg 100€ a day same hotel, minds is not ready for it 😤 ,a mix of days with or without booking hotel?) once in ibz as with the hot summer i can foresee in ibz (it's 31°C today 🥵) its very hard to be homeless in ibz with hot weather (Tested and not approved by myself😆, very hard to recover from parties when u don't have a bed and AC and without drugs, minds must be in iron to cope with it 🤭 , Best ever spotlight mates (Canada Bahrain Israel) not in ibz ,so no option to go at their flat for a shower 😭 )

My booking hotel at Hostal sunset ibz,San An Westend (didnt knew it was non refundable booking 😤 )from july 22nd to 25th is non refundable, they ll charge me once there (planned to be homeless 3 1rst days as i didnt find good deal with my hotel from july 25th until i found a good deal later )

Landing on july 21th at 00h30 am ,if things was normal, i was afraid how killing time from 0h30 to 10h00am as i will be without car (car booking start next day 10am as ive made the mistake not picking hours and it's by default 10am this day to 10am ending day,so i was lucky to cancel my flight on july 22nd as my flight didnt exist anymore that day and i will loose the non refunding/modyfing car booking )
i planned to go to Heart ibz for Louie Vega's party or Hi ibz (don't want to pay too much with taxi) but without those option , it will be ibz first night sleeping at airport until 9h00am 🤔, not very attractive.

So still wondering to cancel the summer trip , around 400€ lost in booking (and maybe 1000€+saver as summer trip budget is around 1500€).i 'll make my minds 1rst week of july .

While really addictive ibz people pray for frontiers to open asap, im among the few ones that pray for borders shut from Paris to ibz along summer.

One peaceful ibz trip is far enough and the one ill pick is Closing peaceful trip. i will be gutted loosing 1000€+)
30€/day for the room, on my budget, i got a rule of thumb , never spend more money by day as u earn but looks like average people don't stick to that rule 😬
Ibz is really hot in summer, i'm more into closing weather and prices are not the same outside peak season

With Vueling ,1rst flight is june 19th and price is 567€ 🙃 (while cheaper is 34€), then on june 26th 512€ , 28th 307€ ,29th 257€, all prices are single one and without extra 21kg luggage.
By july with vueling calendar is back to normal with flights all day at regular prices , even flights from paris to ibz always pricer than ibz to paris, with a little raise from Paris

With Transavia, 1rst flights from june 26th 99€ , 27th 54€ 28th 34€

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Big shout to clubticket
I ve just received the refund of Odyssey(Ushuaia +Hï) closing tix without asking :cool:
That feeling when u got ur money back 🥳
I'm gonna ask the refund of 16 other Hï tickets 🤑
So i can déclare Hi ibz/Ushuaia club not opening this year 🤔
20200602_200845.jpg

FallenangelGparsons

Big shout again to Clubticket
They send me an email 2 days after my request that they refunded my 16 Hï ibiza club tickets, 2 mn after the 1rst mail 🥳
Still any dreamers believing big club may open this year 🤔
20200604_135521.jpg

Last edited: