Ibz20: July 22th-Aug 5th + Closing:sept 23th-Oct 13th

nicco

Hola Pirata! I really look forward to seeing you again
I really appreciate all your good advice, hierbas, and great company.

Solo traveler here based in San Antonio 06 October 20 October. We'll see if i overcooked this one..
Looking forward to a bonkers 1st week and more relax/recoup 2 week

06-10 Octan techno line up is looking very tasty for me so i will probably make an exception and not follow you to glitterbox not my vibe
07-10 DC10
08-10 Underground looks nice with free fb gl
09-10 Keep on Dancing free guest list at Pikes
10-10 For anybody else staying on island its the Pacha Goliath against Underground David. Marco Carola attracts too many italian kids for the night to be fun.
11-10 Pikes Vs Carola II
12-10 Pikes House Parry
13-10 SOLOMUN ♥♥♥ - I expect him to play another 12 hours at Pacha and then f*** with my mind at Benimussa

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

We got 6 Dj Harvey spare tix
Authentic ravers mates are in ibz .
Ibz virgins,a waste of time
Putting Someone on free guestlist and dont show up
No worries but dont expect 2 favours from me .
Someone from group was fooled even on free glist and pay 50€ at doors
Always Follow the ☠ ans no shit will happen to you

4 people at same hotel

Had to change car as usb issue, i got an old car ,poor aircon
I can t enjoy ibz without my music🆒

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Let s get some action
We love benimussa 5 pack team
+Paradise Dc10

Body just start to feel the pain of hard partying
Techno is not for me,i didnt like the djs at heart last night worship by some

ojdp1

Hi guys, will be there from thursday10th - saturday12th on an express trip with a spanish mate. Going to musicOn on friday but not sure what to do on thursday. Probably Underground? Is there anything going on other than rhadoo?

feynman

Door is cheaper . Normally No presale for DC10. I learnt it Last year ( 100 Euro at the harbour ) Did not pay it ...
They dont need to sell their Soul , they have enough money.

Btw : Everyone says Heart is a Glitter / Richmans Club. They have the lowest prices of all ...

Last edited:

FallenangelGparsons

Yeah some mates send me Links too
Some muthaf***er lick me in Tibia on vip amnesia long story..
Shit always happens in ibz ?my tooth get out of mouth 1hour ago ( it was moving a little bit 1rst days in ibz,some little pain for gencive) and hopin blood will stop..

kimajy

Yeah some mates send me Links too
Some muthaf***er lick me in Tibia on vip amnesia long story..
Shit always happens in ibz ?my tooth get out of mouth 1hour ago ( it was moving a little bit 1rst days in ibz,some little pain for gencive) and hopin blood will stop..
It's all that sugar FGP, bad for your teeth !!! Still, every good pirate has to lose a tooth or two

feynman

I cannot imagine what happens there : Normally they hunt for every Euro in Ibiza. Now they see : Late in the season , 80 Euro , packed. That means : There are already enough People in the Island who want to habe fun , let us extend . Additional Dates as long as possible. Discussed here already ...

FallenangelGparsons

80€ worth only from the Benning to midnight..
Party ended 9h01am
Pack of 5 boys

I felt asleep again when Damian took the deck as havent realize it, as closing eyes,when feeling the music, Tanzman was OK set btw

Who plan Pikes hotel around 6pm?
I had already a pack 2 girls 2 boys ,but still ok to welcome solo. JUST go there and Follow the☠

I can't believe its nearly 2 weeks un ibz ..

If back in ibz?sure but changing rules No nightime parties for sure,it really has to worth and only House Music parties

Defected Eden
Glitterbox

Gingersolstice

80€ worth only from the Benning to midnight..
Party ended 9h01am
Pack of 5 boys

I felt asleep again when Damian took the deck as havent realize it, as closing eyes,when feeling the music, Tanzman was OK set btw

Who plan Pikes hotel around 6pm?
I had already a pack 2 girls 2 boys ,but still ok to welcome solo. JUST go there and Follow the☠

I can't believe its nearly 2 weeks un ibz ..

If back in ibz?sure but changing rules No nightime parties for sure,it really has to worth and only House Music parties

Defected Eden
Glitterbox
I can read this post....are you using a different style of writing, or am I becoming aclimatised to the Pirates posts 😬

FallenangelGparsons

Nobody was willing to go out last night
Im sure Kod trick non regular customer in order to filter,no worries i needed rest.
Recovery time for all
I met italian couple mates,Francisco and gave him al my candies as ,my last day
Marco Faraone was good but not sure i m willing to attend parties at night..
Eg ibz the peaceful way
Only Obeach Sandy Rivera
Cuckookland
Defected Eden
Zoo project
Ushuaia
Pikes Hotel..
And We Love that was the best night
I find Harvey Mercury quiet Boring..