Ibz18 with the Captain May 25th May 29th

Discussion in 'Meet Me in Ibiza' started by FallenangelGparsons, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Moha

Moha Active Member

You know S ?

2. Moha

Moha Active Member

I know; The promoter is a parisian friend.

FallenangelGparsons likes this.
  3. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

yes i know S for 4 years (as friend of famous people, that like me, as ibz warrior & following him when in Paris on the decks ) , he always put my face on his parties FB album..& i like his events where i saw a lot of contacts in it, and ive advice him a female dj & he listened to me, as she is on his parties now :cool:

4. FallenangelGparsons

didnt seen ur message..but if u went early to ushuaia u shoull spot me...i was with french bloke, split, met russian girl from past year (that feeling when u met raver from last year :), get freinddly with other french bloke i met next days but didnt swap details)

Finally 5 people (add 2 from other post and a few random spotlights :D) met along posters here including, one that follows me into my rides :cool: not enough as wot i was expecting but always managed to find old mates in the club or new ones...:cool: first day in ibz was my only day with a team 4 guys in the car back from ibiza sensations (Ocean beach, no need to buy me drinks as i was given drink tickets by OCB Dj :cool:) but we split :D b4 going to Paradise closing..
    Everybody got their schedule its hard to match and even in same spot/dancefloor i got mates i didnt seen along this closing even in same parties (dc10 closing ushuaia opening hi closing)
    Thanks for the read
    See u ibz 18 ;)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  5. FallenangelGparsons

just spot i will attend Orange clocwork events,ibz 18 summer, 1rst great news for ibiza 2018 :cool:
    i gave up the idea to go back to ibz on august and will choose July ibz 18 for ibz summer holidays.

their beach party (not staying only 01h30 :rolleyes: ) & their party at the club, i guess i should go to Sankeys ibz 17 for their party and discard glitterbox (i can now, as i've done too many glitterbox parties ibz 17 :D)

for Sunday & monday im curious for their lineup & how it will challenge Woomon ibiza and Circolocodc10 , can't wait to see Dc10 lineup in order to decide
    for saturday no orange party on their menu, not a bid deal, !Sat night is Elrow in ibiza :cool:

[​IMG]

6. FallenangelGparsons

i ve just seen my contract is renewed to same customer until dec 18, meanning i can plan ibiza whenenever i want, again :cool:
    ahouu ahouu ahouuuu ahou ahou ahouuuuuuu ahouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.!!!:D

July 2 weeks, Closing 3weeks & Opening ibz 18, 1week or not, is really the question...

ps:saving right now, stamina, sleeping hours for ibiza 18 :lol:

Best rock n Roll live for those into Eddy Cochran with 80's 90's touch ;)

7. FallenangelGparsons

Ibiza planning is taking shape :cool:

i ve just calculated it :32 days off (27+5) for year 2018 , this year i took 4 extra days, wont make this mistake again

Ibz opening 17 was not so good :confused: (beside Groove Odyssey boat party & IMS dalt vila i didnt have good memories about other parties..), i've realised i've took too many days May 19th to june 7th, kind of 11days of & 2 special days off , 13 days off

July should be planned from july 20th or later?

Saving 15days for Closing, meaning i can do Ibz opening 1 week or 9 days if it worth...

ps:f***ing goldcar they didnt pay me back my oil kind of 40€, next time i will ask full /empty policy if they wont pay me back oil fee ive paid.

Ibz is not so good when u don't have ur soulmates/trusted mates :D , as its not a good idea to be solo even i can deal with, as having dozens contacts in ibz, but doesnt help to be in a good mood to party n Party...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  8. FallenangelGparsons

Just saw a video from my last private party in ibiza oct 10th at Monochrome villa mountain, the place that host afterparties such as Mosaic Maceo , Solomun, Saga Bedouin....
    Drink 5€ hard drink, 2e soft & good house music by 3 italian djs, Franco Moiraghi, Sasa Mendone & x...
    They were 2 places at least , left in my friend list, but as usual people never follow me :D
    in this party, i ve seen known faces seen at pikes , italian crazy guy met last year...beside my worker mate & french worker girl that can always be in nearly all ibz afterparties , the one, that sort me for Heart, Mosaic free guestlists..

9. diver

diver Well-Known Member

snatchfest extraordinaire

LuckyBlueSuit, craig72 and jimmiz like this.
  10. likeathiefinthenight

likeathiefinthenight Active Member

Makes you realise how good sitting in a non-airconditioned room in San An is with your pals......

11. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

No wonder I couldn't get in..
    dirty-feet1_1.jpg
    Another wasted fckn journey...:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    LuckyBlueSuit and jimmiz like this.
  12. FallenangelGparsons

On a tuesday night with all big party closed ,i was coming from zoo project party, its hard to refuse a free party :) with lot of open minded/crazy people.

the tip of my feet are like a rock as student, i was delivery paper boy to earn money to buy my Rock vinyls :cool: i walk, i WALK a lot...

Bring cream to ease pain of feet if u want to last more than 5 days in a row partying....

Guys, i hope, u enjoy johnny Cash otherwise
    [​IMG] You! :D

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  13. FallenangelGparsons

Goldcar finally text me they will refund my oil 22€

You´re right, there was an error... The office charge is 6.57€ and the logistic cost is 23€.
    I just refounded you back 22 € -
    Sorry for this missunderstanding.

That feeling when u get ur money back :cool:

craig72 likes this.
  14. djedwardsmith

djedwardsmith Active Member

Honestly lads can someone pm and explain this thread to me because I'm racking my f***ing brain trying to figure out what I'm reading.

15. McRackin

McRackin Moderator

[​IMG]

Moha and jimmiz like this.
  16. Vinyldreams

Vinyldreams Active Member

French guys
    Holidays in Ibiza
    Don’t sleep much
    Likes a afterparty
    That’s about it

17. FallenangelGparsons

I was wondering to delete this post but as i'm not willing anymore to create new topic in meetup section (lot of wasted energy & no meetup at the end :rolleyes:, not a big deal along office days but in ibiza :mad:) i let this post alive for those that want to have a glimpse of what im waiting for new mates & what Ibz should me with the captain...

New stategy for meetup will be only to swap phones details , then we ll see who's gonna text you ,once in ibz..i don't need dozens of people but just one that will follow me in all my rides (this is not for people on the retirement :D , i'll take mine sooner & join your side too :spank: 2020? Ibz the chilling way? only daytime parties & at midnight only bars & straight to bed?time to stop all crap :lol: & beginning to be an Hippy drummer? yes i ll think about it ... )

Ibz 18 summer should be planned july 20th to mid august.
    one big spotlight talker? (don't act as Chepitobiz :lol: please), best ibz spotlight mate for 2 weeks (i wish to find some mate, as him but valuable people following you 24h/24 are hard to find :D, i found some aug 17, that feeling when u make/sort the best of some ibz virgin for their 3-4 days in ibz :cool: & meeting good people :p), i hope Fusion around early august for 1 week, i guess i'll see ibz 17 former mates (2 at least, other are welcome, along Radio 1 events) and all random people including those from this board are welcome to come to say hello, That feeling when random people come to say hello & sayin i saw you last year :cool: at ..closing X.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  18. Dirk Bigler

Dirk Bigler Well-Known Member

Sooooo jealous.

jimmiz likes this.
  19. FallenangelGparsons

:arrow:Sept 29th Zoo project Closing , 2nd party on my agenda, 1rst is Clockwork Orange Benimussa park

Full support to Zoo Project the party not to miss in ibiza .

it's not all about party there
    it's not all about big names :rolleyes:
    it's all about great vibes there, 2 to 5 rooms there, with Great House Tech house there, cheap drinks, food & so on..
    Anyone i ve bring to Zoo love it and nothing to compare with ants on saturday (i ve been to Ants closing 17 as there was no interesting event that afternoon & did 8-10 zoo project parties, so i can speak :cool: )...
    [​IMG]

Ibz 18, so FAR away from me :eek: as no Opening planned

Take this ! :D

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  20. FallenangelGparsons

Sept 28th Closing Glitterbox :cool: added to my Schedule/minds (june 1rst Opening)
    [​IMG]
    ps:can't do Clockwork orange :confused:

craig72 likes this.