Ibz18 May 25th May 29th , July 20th aug 7th & Sept 26th to Oct 10th

Discussion in 'Meet me in Ibiza' started by FallenangelGparsons, Aug 18, 2017.

1. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

just saw my doctor, i cant go to ibz without this :cool:
    [​IMG]
    stuff to hydrate your eyes when not sleeping too much , its refund by health insurance :D
    it saved my life when on the way to felt asleep :spank: Closing 17

Take care of your eyes, ears (pro earplugs), feet (scholl cream against burning feets) too when u hard raving

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  2. FallenangelGparsons

Elrow opening early bird from 50€ to 55€ now
    all other parties still 50€, even closing party

Float the boat too, +6€ :confused:

Damned it, i forgot to buy mine :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. WuWei

WuWei Member

Glad to see that you'll be at Clockwork - I'm looking to be there as well. Probably see you over at IMS Dalt Vila as I'm looking to introduce my son to Ibiza and this is the best way to kick it off....

FallenangelGparsons likes this.
  4. FallenangelGparsons

Great news, see you ims dalt vila &/or CO Benimussa park ;)

5. FallenangelGparsons

some 15mn french report "hippy island" in order to look forward for ibz

Cant belive some girl could dance naked in Pacha as now, they can't even stand people in tank top :D
    Who spot the famous place where the villa had a view ?in 1rst interview
    i ve talked to the owners when asking the location of ..thinking it was the bloke i used to see in Paris in posh clubs but it was his brother...

Ibiza i need ur cosmic energy :lol:
    luggage 75% packed :cool:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  6. WuWei

WuWei Member

What’s at Eden after Benimussa Park?

7. FallenangelGparsons

the Co party but no lineup released yet

8. FallenangelGparsons

With the sun coming out from Office's windows, Minds is already in ibz :D
    Tthe waiting is very hard to cope this year, maybe because my last raving trip :(

For sure ill have time to see all ibz beaches ibz 19 :cool:Sea, Sun & lot of beaches n BEACHES on the menu ...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 3:28 PM
  9. FallenangelGparsons

this is the bomb of the day
    ive warned my whatsapp group to buy Privilege early bird 30€ as last year it was 40€ and if lineup huge its a bargain the 30€ fee...
    still a bargain 40€ fee
    David Morales :cool: , ill hang a lot main room,Nick Curly Vista?i dont like sasha Kolsch Darius but may give a try if main room is boring see you there ;)
    No time for proper lunch ill eat in Privilege parking :D, straight from Dalt vila to Privilege
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 8:44 PM
  10. FallenangelGparsons

Here is my schedule for short Ibz opening trip:
    May 25th landing ibz 2pm IMS Dalt villa + Privilege opening (tix already bought)
    May 26th Ants opening part2 (can't call it Ushuaia Opening :rolleyes: ) + Elrow amnesia 55€ (tix not yet bought)
    May 27th Woomooon opening (BMI a visit only if a House legend (i'm not talking about Pete Tong neither Dennis Ferrer but more Erick Morillo (even his set is not very Housey :D) on the deck that day 90% i don't think so ) + Saga Bedouin Opening? (80%) or Solomon Opening? (20%)
    May 28th Dc10 Circoloco

Explorationif on my own
    Sat morning from Midday to 5pm (time and space monument + cala conte as its closed + Es Vedra visit )
    Sunday morning from Midday to 5pm (Bar Anita visit for lunch & other beach in north)
    Monday morning from midday to 4pm (a beach i've never been & Sa Trinxa time b4 Circoloco party)
    Schedule may change if djs i follow mix in a beach bar (jockey club, el Chiringuito Es cavallet)

U can guess why i hate delays made by people when my schedule is very tight & won't have much time for social network neither to switch on Data network my cellphone ,so better speak the more when we met

May 29th leaving Ibz 10h00am ,sleeping in plane for sure along all flight :lol: , a good sleep & back to office may 30th, planning Ibz summer :spank:

I miss bora bora early 00's events :(

No more blahBLAH, See you on the Dancefloor! :cool:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018 at 11:26 AM