Ibiza Vlogs

In light of @Life of Rye 's vlog, I wanted to share mine from last year, and you'll be damn sure I'll be making another in a few weeks when I'm there!

I honestly see my vlogs as documenting my life - just like my parents recorded home videos of me and my sisters growing up back in the 90's. Same same but different.

Don't like it - don't watch it... but we love making our vlogs :):) this one is more of a holiday video but now we're in proper Vlog-mode of talking to ourselves in the camera and getting weird looks all the time.

So share you videos of Ibiza times - I'd love to watch

Last edited:
Very well put together Tiffany. Rooftop nine looks a great place for a few chillout drinks with a decent view.

I would be tempted to vlog my 24 hours in ibiza next week but the battery on my phone barely lasts an hour nevermind a day.

YES NOW! Good work Rye. Keep em coming

Prize plank me
Much footage was left out of the recent VLOG at request but glad you liked it still

Next trip starting tomorrow is the big one so will capture as much footage and as decent footage as possible

Must have a look at some of these when I'm on unlimited data - the modern form of reviews haha

Very well put together Tiffany. Rooftop nine looks a great place for a few chillout drinks with a decent view.

I would be tempted to vlog my 24 hours in ibiza next week but the battery on my phone barely lasts an hour nevermind a day.

You must have an iPhone :lol: .... I'm still wedded to my old Samsung Galaxy despite how painfully slow it is. I take 3 batteries with me and nothing would persuade me to get a phone with a sealed in battery. At least an iPod lasts longer than an hour and a half before dying !

Back