Ibiza virigin - any advice on this week?

Krant2011

Dear All,

I will be visiting Ibiza solo September 15-21, and I was planning on hitting clubs almost everynight, and was wondering what you veterans thought of this schedule. Im staying in Playa d'en Bossa…..Any help, advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Thursday – Amensia for Cream
Friday – Maybe Pukka Up, than Come together closing party?
Saturday – Nothing planned? Any thoughts here?
Sunday – Space – We Love?
Monday – SHM at Pacha.
Tuesday – Carl Cox closing party?

haha how much is a LOT of money? I have heard different amounts being thrown around for a week in Ibiza.

A million pounds/euros.

In all seriousness, take between 150 and 200 per day depending on your board basis at accomodation. Thats pretty conservative as well, as one could spend much more.

That's about right, assuming you drink a fair amount in the clubs or non-bargain basement pre-clubs, and take cabs to the clubs.

You can obviously get away with much less if you need to but will have to make compromises.

I was there 6 day and nights and did:

Space - We Love
Pacha - SHM
Zoo Channel
Boat Party
Es Paradise
Amnesia - Cream

and spent 680 euros :lol: but i was buying like one drink in a club lol

So i would defo saying to make it worthy and keeping yourself hydrated / slightly tipsy 150 / 200 a day 8)

I was there 6 day and nights and did:

Space - We Love
Pacha - SHM
Zoo Channel
Boat Party
Es Paradise
Amnesia - Cream

and spent 680 euros :lol: but i was buying like one drink in a club lol

So i would defo saying to make it worthy and keeping yourself hydrated / slightly tipsy 150 / 200 a day 8)

I was there 14 days and I spent €850 :lol:

Andy: We only did a few big nights, as I fell ill on day three. Check my review if you really want to know what ones. ;)

We didn't drink much in the clubs, and we ate in for most breakfasts and lunches. Clubbed together for some dinners. Some days I spent €10. (At least five of those days, I think)
I'm not a big drinker anymore. Nights I did drink, I stuck to the 1 litre bottle of vodka for €7 ;)

How?

I done 550 in 4 days.

Did you just live off pot noddles and consume tap water in the clubs.

It's the proverbial wine and women that rack the bills up - the song is quite manageable even at Ibiza prices !!

Mate of mine out for the 1st time in May managed to blow well over 1,000Euros in 48hrs - with no VIP !!! It's called learning the hard way :lol:

Awesome...Thank you! Also....anything else you guys would recommend that are a must to bring with me? For instance I have heard that ear plugs are a necessity for some of the larger clubs. True? Anything else? Again thank you for the help!

Cheers!

Awesome...Thank you! Also....anything else you guys would recommend that are a must to bring with me? For instance I have heard that ear plugs are a necessity for some of the larger clubs. True? Anything else? Again thank you for the help!

Cheers!

Not always. I've always warn them, but I'd like to eventually become a DJ, so I need them so I don't lose my hearing. ;)

Get drunk before going to the clubs. Most shops sell Vodka for €7-8 for a litre.

Back