Ibiza Virgin!

bjc1234

Hi everyone,

Never been to Ibiza before and have booked to go for next year's closings. I know it's far in advance but I cannot afford to go this year sadly, so I have had to compromise and book to go next year.

I am a bit worried for the dates I have selected. I am going 26/09/2020 - 03/10/2020.

My question is, what is Ibiza like at that time?

I desperately want to go to an after life event, see Solomon in Pacha so I hope I will be able to see these guys when I go.

Also , will I struggle finding events at this time or will I still be able to find a good night out during my stay, I am hoping to go out every night that I am there and I love all forms of techno an house , so I hope I will be able to find some good raves for my stay ;)

Hey

Is there purpose selecting a period where closings start to take place to visit Ibiza for the first time?
I would say June is borderline best month to go to Ibiza in experience

You can get a good gauge looking at previous years or this year in your case to know what to expect roughly...
Seems the Ibiza season over the years is spreading more into May and October and some airlines are helping make that happen with their summer schedules

Anyhow since you are going for a week you are ultimately going to catch every night possible to attend and it doesn't matter if it is closing or not... I guess though you maybe worried you are going too late and are going to miss parties? Which you should be fine

It's the thick of closing party season, so there will be plenty going on - even if some of the weekly residencies have finished.
I think it's safe to say that - assuming he stays put, which is no guarantee although likely - Solomun will still be going. His closing is usually the 2nd weekend in October.
There's also a good chance that Afterlife closing will fall within this period if we look at recent form. But it's all educated guesswork at this point, as it's far too early to know for sure. Keep you eyes on the forums in the first quarter of 2020. Maybe some parties get announced earlier again?

Hey

Is there purpose selecting a period where closings start to take place to visit Ibiza for the first time?
I would say June is borderline best month to go to Ibiza in experience

You can get a good gauge looking at previous years or this year in your case to know what to expect roughly...
Seems the Ibiza season over the years is spreading more into May and October and some airlines are helping make that happen with their summer schedules

Anyhow since you are going for a week you are ultimately going to catch every night possible to attend and it doesn't matter if it is closing or not... I guess though you maybe worried you are going too late and are going to miss parties? Which you should be fine
Thank for the reposne!

The only reason I have selected these dates is because my girlfriend only has set holidays in place for her uni degree and I could only get these dates booked off in my work.

Bit unfortunate but as long as the party is still going I will be a happy man!

Looking forward to it non the less, only downside is I have to wait over a year....

It's the thick of closing party season, so there will be plenty going on - even if some of the weekly residencies have finished.
I think it's safe to say that - assuming he stays put, which is no guarantee although likely - Solomun will still be going. His closing is usually the 2nd weekend in October.
There's also a good chance that Afterlife closing will fall within this period if we look at recent form. But it's all educated guesswork at this point, as it's far too early to know for sure. Keep you eyes on the forums in the first quarter of 2020. Maybe some parties get announced earlier again?

Love stuff I will have to keep an eye out early next year! Thanks for the reply!

Back