Ibiza Undead- zombie film to be made in Ibiza in October

LucyIbizaUndead

Hello,

I am the Art Director on a film that we will be making on the island in October and I am on the hunt for a few furniture and prop bits and was hoping I could get some advice. One of the largest things I need to get is a sofa, I know there is an Ikea but are there any other good and cheap places to buy furniture? Or does anyone know someone moving away for winter and looking to sell any furniture/let us rent bits from you for a few weeks? Also similar to the sofa I need to find some rugs, some nice big prints/canvas's for the walls and lamps.

Next, I need to buy a parasol- not a huge one for under €50.

Finally does anyone know someone on the island that owns a VW camper van that they would rent out for 2 days?

We are looking for extras, if you are interested get in touch :)

Hello Lucy,

There are some shops around the Ikea which you can get what you're looking for. One is called Fita and it's a massive place where they sell absolutely everything. Just close to that you have a big second hand store which may as well help you.
They are in the round about with the big white hand, the road between avenida 8 de agosto and the one that leads to Ikea.
About the extras, How to have more information?
Thank you and all the best

Hello Orestes,

Someone mentioned Fita to me so I will defo be going there, also I will look for that 2nd hand shop that sounds great. If you give me your email address I can pass it onto our casting people and they will help you get more info on being an extra. We begin shooting on the 5th October but there are a few days where we need lots of extra people so they know what sort of thing we are still looking for.

Thanks for your help!

Lucy

check out '100% Ibiza', it's on the road from Santa Eulalia to San Carlos. On the left not far from Santa Eulalia. You will see piles of logs, thats the place. It is full of everything you need, the guy who runs it is called William and he will definitely be able to help you. I bought some big metal gates there this year that were very reasonable but he has all sorts of stuff!

Back