Ibiza Town

Bucko08

Does anyone know if theres any places that show Premier League Football on a Sunday Afternoon in Ibiza Town?
Thanks in advance

Cheers, i know the place well, watched my footy there the past 2 years, but was looking for somewhere in heart of Ibiza Town, i knew it was unlikely but would make plans alot easier.

Ive watched footy in a very small Spanish bar somewhere on the road between Ibiza town and figuretas but no idea what it's called :lol:
The beer was very cheap and it was full of locals who were very welcoming to the strange people that decided to go in and drink with them. Only one spoke English and acted as translator was a most bizzare hour of my life but thoroughly enjoyable :D
I'm gonna look for it in a few weeks with my mates and hope they're still as accommodating to us non locals and of course the booze remained cheap.

As ollie said on av de espana lots of local bars show the footy.. €1 cana and some odd tapas:) and good brandys...

In fact there is few likecthat you just have to look properly or you'd miss them, love drinking with the locals.
These places are great when you find them. Once found a place on mainland Spain that was basically the front room of someones house. He'd put a bar in and smashed a hole in the wall to fit a large fridge. You could see his old mum sitting in the other room watching tele behind the fridge. It didn't have a name but me and my dad called it the nut house simply because when you ordered a beer the barman would smash monkey nuts on the bar for you to eat. The floor was about an inch deep with the shells. He didn't have a license to sell alcohol so you just put some money in a jar as a donation. had to carry my dad home from there on many occasions. Great fun

Sounds right up my street. Cheers
Ive watched footy in a very small Spanish bar somewhere on the road between Ibiza town and figuretas but no idea what it's called :lol:
The beer was very cheap and it was full of locals who were very welcoming to the strange people that decided to go in and drink with them. Only one spoke English and acted as translator was a most bizzare hour of my life but thoroughly enjoyable :D
I'm gonna look for it in a few weeks with my mates and hope they're still as accommodating to us non locals and of course the booze remained cheap.
Sounds right up my street. Cheers

I agree, cheap beer and they normally come out with small plates of food (no charge) with every beer purchased if your lucky, thats what its all about I think. (Talking about cafes, bars as a whole not this one in particular)

I can do the commercial bars/restaurants once but finding little gems on a walk in the sunshine is what I enjoy the most, normally do about 3 local bars/restaurant, eat & drink, back on the sunlounger about 5 for the last few hours kip before the evenings shennanigans :)

Its the main road going to del ray. Lots of side streets off on left hand side with good local bars. Definitely my favourite part of ibiza town.
Exactly that, plenty I've missed for years but in off season with the Mrs they just appear :lol:
Give me a real sense of localism, reminds of Dublin. Best place to enjoy craic is to get off the tourist trap and get amongst the locals regular water hole. And for some weird reason they love it as much as us.
The real Ibiza is so scarce these days enjoy it when you stumble upon it :cool:

As ollie said on av de espana lots of local bars show the footy.. €1 cana and some odd tapas:) and good brandys...
Last time I was there in April 2016 it was 2.35 for a Grande, in virtually every back street boozer, there was one that kept putting crisps and nuts on the bar for us, a very large vodka Limon 4€ and it was huuuuge :D
Can't beat ibicano hospitality just a case of sourcing it out :cool:

Back