Ibiza Town bars

Bucko08

Can anyone tell me where the popular drinking bars are in the Town? I can never seem to find them as im no expert in the area but know the basic landmarks ish

there are a few zones I'd say:

- first line of the port
- around plaza de parque
- calle de la virgen
- the area around mercado viejo and behind that (paradise lost, tira palla and more bars are in that area)

People like the square off del rey.. I never found any bar there tourist friendly..so I like the bars in the New town as it used to.be called. Cheaper drink and more characters.. :) anywhere you see old men drinking tiny beers from a hatch at 9am with a few chairs outside is good for me..

i usually go there for an ice cream or food (los pasajeros/comida san juan ) or Breakfast : Croissant Show

Vivy's cream on todo list as i heard they make nice ones (better than Valencianos & Mar y sol?)

ps:these bars are more place to hit on girls but , i don't really have time :spank:

For one ice cream, i can afford it :D otherwise i'll stand to los valencianos, perfect place in front of zoo bar where u can see people struting

Start at bar 45 on Av Espana. Then nip down side streets you find pleny good bars where locals and owners are happy to see you..:)

Tango bar, now a pizza, ibz 99 the place where some bouncer try to rip me money when selling free pass (red card with dates written with stamp) to amnesia half price
deal done but then claim i gave him 1/100 of the money and try to persudade me to give back (steal me kind 90€, it was in pesetas), classic trick of this aera, as i heard some lads shouting last night,i was wondering what are the ibz 2018 tricks to steal money from tourists :D beside pickpocketing

ps:Nobody feuck around the pirate, i pray i wont see by chance ibz 18, the french worker girl that owes me 550€ since Closing 16 as i can't keep calm (diplomacy doesnt work, pay back 50€ right now and give monthly dates to pay back? No was her answer,long story, she paid back only 250€ at beginning)when someone scam you after helping, im gonna "kill" her, nobody feuck me around ,question of honor & worse try to intimidate/threaten me not to go back to ibz (im gonna send u 2 guys she wrote :D even the army, i wont be impressed :spank: ) :rolleyes:switching role, ignoring me (Fb/whatsapp/insta blocked, no answer to mails)rude ,agressive ,not regular behaviours we r expecting from people we have help :twisted: & still owing money)

Is ibiza jail safe? :lol: or any yoga addict having some advices to keep very VERY ZEN :D after beein "stabbed" in the back, insulted
Can u be calm after busting a pickpocket such as in Dc10 his hands on ur pockets?
i can't :D, i ll kick his ass (they never work solo, u take the risk to be assaulted by a pack) without being busted by staff security and empty his pockets as a lesson :p, cool some easy money for the drinks :lol:

Last edited:
Tango bar, now a pizza, ibz 99 the place where some bouncer try to rip me money when selling free pass (red card with dates written with stamp) to amnesia half price
deal done but then claim i gave him 1/100 of the money and try to persudade me to give back (steal me kind 90€, it was in pesetas), classic trick of this aera, as i heard some lads shouting last night,i was wondering what are the ibz 2018 tricks to steal money from tourists :D beside pickpocketing

ps:Nobody feuck around the pirate, i pray i wont see by chance ibz 18, the french worker girl that owes me 550€ since Closing 16 as i can't keep calm (diplomacy doesnt work, pay back 50€ right now and give monthly dates to pay back? No was her answer,long story, she paid back only 250€ at beginning)when someone scam you after helping, im gonna "kill" her, nobody feuck me around ,question of honor & worse try to intimidate/threaten me not to go back to ibz (im gonna send u 2 guys she wrote :D even the army, i wont be impressed :spank: ) :rolleyes:switching role, ignoring me (Fb/whatsapp/insta blocked, no answer to mails)rude ,agressive ,not regular behaviours we r expecting from people we have help :twisted: & still owing money)

Is ibiza jail safe? :lol: or any yoga addict having some advices to keep very VERY ZEN :D after beein "stabbed" in the back, insulted
Can u be calm after busting a pickpocket such as in Dc10 his hands on ur pockets?
i can't :D, i ll kick his ass (they never work solo, u take the risk to be assaulted by a pack) without being busted by staff security and empty his pockets as a lesson :p, cool some easy money for the drinks :lol:

420_alien.gif

Ouch, GP, never give that sort of money to someone you barely know... :eek:
i know, a friend of a friend(i curse this friend to make me met her, other long story :lol:) im feuckin naive/stupid :oops: i thought if im nice to her, she may put me in list for some 2017 afterparties :(

To be back to the topic, in my french guide there is a french bar Art de mojito adviced, that looks nice spot with Good drinks .

@Moha, all things written here is true, im not kind of guys telling lies/overreact & FYI info i quit smoking (tobacco ,so no way for MJ) this year ); Ibz 18 the Angel way :D (No booze too)

Last edited:
Back