Ibiza Spotlight El Salon Takeovers Space 2016

stivi

hi guys,

I thought this deserves its own thread.

as a good partner of space for over 15 years, we're obviously very sad to see the club closing at the end of this season. but in true ibiza spirit, what's better than to mourn? of course, let's throw some parties to celebrate! if you've been a member of this forum for a while you'll know we've always had a few dates every summer where we ran the lovely living room (el salón) at space and for space's final year, we're continuing this nice tradition.

while we're still finishing the details, here are our dates and what's clear so far.

SUNDAY 5TH JUNE - SUNDAYS AT SPACE OPENING PARTY
Ibiza Spotlight presents Music For Dreams
Kenneth Bager
DJ Pippi
Lucci Capri

bringing back Kenneth and his label Music For Dreams. He's played for us in 2014 and it was one of the best nights of that summer. It's the opening party too, so should be a good one!

SUNDAY 10TH JULY - SUNDAYS AT SPACE
Special vinyl only house classics from Jaime Fiorito (Ibiza) and Joan Aloy (Mallorca)

TUESDAY 2ND AUGUST - CARL COX AT SPACE
Ibiza Spotlight presents La Comunidad
Pepo Lanzoni
Jonathan Tena

The oldies around here will still remember la comunidad. Space's Friday night techno bash back in the day. We're bringing the night back for one night, peak season Tuesday nighter. El Salón will be rocking that night.

SUNDAY 14TH AUGUST - SUNDAYS AT SPACE
TBA :)

SUNDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER - SUNDAYS AT SPACE CLOSING PARTY
Ibiza Spotlight presents.... :)

we'll have a nice surprise ready for the closing, definitely a worthy last el salon takeover for us. closing party period so lots of familiar faces around then for sure.

so...roll call, who's coming to any of those dates? the whole spotlight gang will of course be there and I'll be armed with unlimited hierbas shots for everyone ;) looking forward to seeing both old forumers as well as newbies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sundays 25th septembe & Sunday 14th are in my Ibz 16 summer hollidays.
Ill go there at least once:Closing sure & on aug 14, i ll see once there.
Unlimited hierbas? sounds good :D

hi guys,

I thought this deserves its own thread.

as a good partner of space for over 15 years, we're obviously very sad to see the club closing at the end of this season. but in true ibiza spirit, what's better than to mourn? of course, let's throw some parties to celebrate! if you've been a member of this forum for a while you'll know we've always had a few dates every summer where we ran the lovely living room (el salón) at space and for space's final year, we're continuing this nice tradition.

while we're still finishing the details, here are our dates and what's clear so far.

SUNDAY 5TH JUNE - SUNDAYS AT SPACE OPENING PARTY
Ibiza Spotlight presents Music For Dreams
Kenneth Bager
DJ Pippi
Lucci Capri

bringing back Kenneth and his label Music For Dreams. He's played for us in 2014 and it was one of the best nights of that summer. It's the opening party too, so should be a good one!

SUNDAY 10TH JULY - SUNDAYS AT SPACE

TUESDAY 2ND AUGUST - CARL COX AT SPACE
Ibiza Spotlight presents La Comunidad
Pepo Lanzoni
Jonathan Tena

The oldies around here will still remember la comunidad. Space's Friday night techno bash back in the day. We're bringing the night back for one night, peak season Tuesday nighter. El Salón will be rocking that night.

SUNDAY 14TH AUGUST - SUNDAYS AT SPACE

SUNDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER - SUNDAYS AT SPACE CLOSING PARTY
Ibiza Spotlight presents.... :)

we'll have a nice surprise ready for the closing, definitely a worthy last el salon takeover for us. closing party period so lots of familiar faces around then for sure.

so...roll call, who's coming to any of those dates? the whole spotlight gang will of course be there and I'll be armed with unlimited hierbas shots for everyone ;) looking forward to seeing both old forumers as well as newbies.

I'll be at the closing, Spotlight takeover sounds great. Good excuse to get in early ;)

Looking at bringing the missus for a few days around her birthday on 9th july. She couldn't make our trip last month and she's never been to space in all our visits..o_O:oops:

Wow La Communidad! Some of my best nights @ Space back in the days ;-)

Too bad I can't make any of those... I'll be on the island 4th Sept to 18th Sept & first week of October :(

I would have loved to meet you all this year...

sorry to see a lot of you won't be on the island for any of the dates :(

I'm also looking forward to the la comunidad date, but we're working on more surprises for the other dates still :)

I will be coming to this, I will be on the Terrace, maybe pop in to say hello.

I've got a lot of love for Pippi, his done some banging tunes.

Back