Ibiza Rocks Bar 2013

McRackin

Super Moderator
it opens on may 3rd :!:

424667_430540336987841_541581002_n.jpg

:arrow: ibiza rocks bar 2012

Big nightime opening party tonight at Ibiza Rocks Bar with brand new resident Danny Beck and adam daniels .. kicking off at 7pm kids.

MON > propaganda [from june 10th]
TUE > together (amnesia)
WED > ibiza rocks afterparty
THU > cream (amnesia)
FRI > we are rockstars afterparty
SAT > hed kandi (es paradis)
SUN > phat beach [from july 21st]

600787_10151388003436689_1638337942_n.jpg

Last edited:
Ibiza Rocks Bar weekly party listings.

MONDAY- PROPAGANDA with resident Dj THE POSTMAN+SPECIAL GUEST.

TUESDAY- TOGETHER PRE PARTY with I.ROCKS resident DANNY BECK+SPECIAL GUEST

WEDNESDAY - IBIZA ROCKS AFTER PARTY with I.ROCKS residents DANNY BECK,THE POSTMAN+ SPECIAL GUEST.

THURSDAY- CREAM pre party with I.ROCKS resident DANNY BECK+CREAM DJS

FRIDAY- OFFICIAL W.A.R AFTER PARTY with I.ROCKS residents+ SPECIAL GUESTS

SATURDAY- HED KANDI PRE PARTY with I.ROCKS ADAM DANIELS+HED KANDI DJs.

SUNDAY- FULL ON FERRY PRE PARTY with I.ROCKS resident DANNY BECK+SPECIAL GUEST.

Ibiza Rocks Bar 3rd Birthday with Miles Kane (Special Acoustic Show)

On Wednesday we celebrated our 8th Birthday with an incredible gig from Beady Eye, Zane Lowe and Temples but the celebrations don't stop there....

We're excited to announce that on Saturday 27th July we're moving the party to the Ibiza Rocks Bar in San Antonio where Miles Kane will perform a special acoustic set as part of the Bars' 3rd Birthday bash. And best of all its FREE.

Fresh from his own opening day performance at Glastonbury and a special guest appearance on stage with Arctic Monkeys, Miles will make his white island debut at the Ibiza Rocks Bar, the bar that started it all with performances from 2005 onwards from Pete Doherty, Kasabian, Mark Ronson, the Arctics and more.

This will be a very special intimate night at a very special venue.

Priority entry to this special acoustic show will be made available to Ibiza Rocks Hotel guests & Ibiza Rocks and W.A.R! ticket holders with (proof of purchase)

2s9x5qf.jpg

Event Information

Line-up: Ibiza Rocks Bar 3rd Birthday with Miles Kane (Special Acoustic Show), Colin Peters / Patrick Nazemi
Venue: Ibiza Rocks Bar
Address: San Antonio
Doors: 20:00
Ticket price: FREE ENTRY

Big Love to @MilesKaneMusic for an unforgetable acoustic gig last night at Ibiza Rocks Bar. Incredible vibe.

We loved the intimate acoustic concerts of Pete Doherty in 2010 and Johnny Borrell (Razorlight) in 2011 at the opening parties of Ibiza Rocks Bar but sadly this kind of events are not a regular thing, which is a shame as the place is just perfect for it. That's why we were well happy when they announced they would be celebrating their third anniversary with Miles Kane!

Ste_V_Something (instead of Colin Peters as originally anounced) and Patrick Nazemi a.k.a. The Postman warmed up before Miles went on stage for his first ever acoustic show. During 35 minutes he played some of his most famous songs (I missed "Inhaler" but maybe in acoustic it would have sounded a bit strange) and also covered The Verve and super-group The Last Shadow Puppets. A fantastic way to celebrate the three years!

More concerts like this, please...

Setlist:
Rearrange
First Of My Kind
My Fantasy
Taking Over
Out Of Control
The Drugs Don't Work [The Verve]
Standing Next To Me [The Last Shadow Puppets]
Quicksand
Give Up
Don't Forget Who You Are
Come Closer

Copia+de+13-07-27+001.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27+046.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27+013.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27+029.jpg

Copia+de+13-07-27+043.jpg

Tonight we have Paradise DC10 Ibiza Pre Party Tonight with Patrick Topping and Denney. From 10.30 onwards

Back