Ibiza Rocks 2017

Ibiza Rocks Pool Parties
Thursdays and Sundays, 8th June - 24th September

Following the massive success of Craig David’s TS5 Pool Party residency last year, this summer we’re doubling the fun with not one but TWO huge weekly daytime Ibiza pool parties featuring top talent and exclusive summer residencies every Thursday (from 8th June to 21st September) and Sunday (from 18th June to 24th September)

With a spectacular new stage and bar layout plus increased production, experience an incredible atmosphere like no other as the White Isle’s No.1 party hotel transforms into sun-soaked, music-fuelled, pool party heaven twice a week. Welcome to the new home of the pool party!

no gossip but a fact - ibiza rocks daytime pool parties twice a week this year. was to be expected after craig david's success last year.

saw that via email today, as highlighted a few weeks ago, special live gigs but not weekly- is that down to the license issue from last year??

saw that via email today, as highlighted a few weeks ago, special live gigs but not weekly- is that down to the license issue from last year??

I actually think it might have more to do with bands being available easier mon/tue than wed maybe?

I believe a lot of young kids went to see him last year

My younger cousins here who are in their early 20s are also fans of Craig David. I was surprised a bit. There's been a general increase in his popularity I've found over the past year

Yeah, he took her for a drink on Monday, brought her to his mums on tuesday,and on Wednesday........

Welcome to the new home of the pool party - first summer residency revealed 31st Jan! Keep it locked....

Back