I

2Ocean beach t shirt grabbed among 8 thrown
1small 1xxxl the small will be given to a friend

Last to second day at Dc10
Just recovered from Solomon +1,tix offered by mate and hard to refuse

Some Pr askin to put me on free glist to resistance party (got already the plan with French contacts) as finding me so cool/party hard dude
Still waiting for the days with all parties for free and access to private party

2Ocean beach t shirt grabbed among 8 thrown
1small 1xxxl the small will be given to a friend

Last to second day at Dc10
Just recovered from Solomon +1,tix offered by mate and hard to refuse

Some Pr askin to put me on free glist to resistance party (got already the plan with French contacts) as finding me so cool/party hard dude
Still waiting for the days with all parties for free and access to private party

How did you find Solomun+1 FGP?

interesting.... so the club PRs are starting to pick up on the FGP phenomenon. they get publicity. you get free entry. we get entertained. everyone's a winner. how long before the magazine interview requests start rolling in?

How did you find Solomun+1 FGP?
Fine Tech House but I won't pay more than 50€ for this.
Tonight u got kings of HOUSE and price is 40€ ,can't u compare Louie Vega David Morales +Tony Humphries to other party 70€?
Not everyone can understand
I just get of dc10 nice set of apollonia as they usually bored me.
Some dealers given free drugs to claiming Spain hotties with boob job trying to impress me ,sheltering their chicken bunch..those girls shoving u from ur place then claiming u prevent them from dancing,fuking but he's u deserve to b f***ed hardly by all the island
Dealers guy one thin moustache cape, roger Sanchez look a like .when our eyes cross we smile each other and was telling to myself, I wish I m gonna kick ur as and stuff all ur drugs on ur mouth, in order for u to get an OD by ur shit

Sol house sunset ,Kings of HOUSE heart, and ending resistance is the menu with 2 boys..

Last edited:
interesting.... so the club PRs are starting to pick up on the FGP phenomenon. they get publicity. you get free entry. we get entertained. everyone's a winner. how long before the magazine interview requests start rolling in?
Djs like it too ,keep on asking to put the mask for a pic

Some dealers given free drugs to claiming Spain hotties with boob job trying to impress me ,protection their chicken bunch..tbose girls shoving u from it place then claiming u prevent them from dancing,fuking but he's u deserve to b f***ed hardly by all the island
Dealers guy one thin moustache cape orgsr Sanchez look a like .when our eyes cross we smile each other and was tellingly myself I wish I m gonna kick ur as and stuff all ur drugs on ur mouth in order for u that an OD by ur shit

Temper getting more easily frazzled after all those parties ? :lol::lol::lol:

Those girls don't like to be upstaged you were obviously getting far too much attention ! Seriously though, I REALLY hate when people try to oust you from your spot with their group it's f*cking rude and they've got absolutely no more right to be there than you do. I'm usually pretty good natured but when barged in on just make things sufficiently unpleasant for space invaders that only the most determined persist in their efforts to 'take over'.

Even alone in a dance floor I always get allied in giving people gums Lolly..
Some little fat young French trying to mess with me for the only reason my head didn't please her.Her friends were nice
Just told one of her friend,wich drug she took she must stop as she can t deal with this..
Spot some cool Parisian clubbers with one met Elrow

To sum up the meetup post as the purpose is to meet some people along my ibiza trip

a lot of times spread but it worth to meet some few nice people from here

Big Shout to

@Cooper (once we meet, we r like the blues brothers :D)
@Luke2331 (even not same kind of music it's nice to hang with cool people)
the people htat hang with me along drinking, bars, party and meals

@Lyndon , its good that u were the only spotlight along float the boat party with dj Oliver roger sanchez and dj sneask as the surprised guest
losting u at Sa trinxa along 1 walk in the beach was quiet a running gag amon us :lol:
it was nice to see u that monday at dc10, im sure u didnt spot the 2 mobs that didnt pay attention to u (thinking u were not a danger for the girls :lol:) event looking after their bunch of chicken on drugs instead of fee seeds :D

@JayDR8 bb1 radio with @JoeDrawbridge & PLG ive just seen a few seconds , Dc10, don't post the pics please b4 askin :lol: (no pics without shades)

soulmate was there 10day, vet ibz was there 1week too but we saw each othe a few short times in clubs..

Who is the Jessica from this board?that just say hello

last night at heart a bloke show my fb profile on his phone but no idea who is he as i was o nthe podium & no Talking on the dancefloor

i met former mates italian mexican girl & met new people from the parties

can't wait for the closing but i dont want to have some sleepers mates in the team

Many delays from average people
i want to eat =>2h delay
I need some Sleep=> delay
bringin people back to san an mis the set of my friend at Hi (midnight 01h30) & so on..
Next time ill found some birds & hit the road if mates are not ready :D

Last edited:
she
How is Mex girl
this is noit the one u r tinking about but another one
she found a job her 2 nd day as a stripper in san AN

i forgot to mention wellknow spotlight from this board met at IUMag & Labyrinth , as many unknown people that spot me from previous parties
not sure i'll pay 53€ again to see just Erick Morillo as i dont like hot since 82;3rd time he bored me

she is really cool and having fluent spanish girl in a team helps , the one i put on free guestlist for Resistance last tuesday, other mates on discount gueslist available all night
Having italian mate in the team helps too
the team Mexican girl + good looking italian & the captain was a good trio

To sum up the meetup post as the purpose is to meet some people along my ibiza trip

a lot of times spread but it worth to meet some few nice people from here

Big Shout to

@Cooper (once we meet, we r like the blues brothers :D)
@Luke2331 (even not same kind of music it's nice to hang with cool people)
the people htat hang with me along drinking, bars, party and meals

@Lyndon , its good that u were the only spotlight along float the boat party with dj Oliver roger sanchez and dj sneask as the surprised guest
losting u at Sa trinxa along 1 walk in the beach was quiet a running gag amon us :lol:
it was nice to see u that monday at dc10, im sure u didnt spot the 2 mobs that didnt pay attention to u (thinking u were not a danger for the girls :lol:) event looking after their bunch of chicken on drugs instead of fee seeds :D

@JayDR8 bb1 radio with @JoeDrawbridge & PLG ive just seen a few seconds , Dc10, don't post the pics please b4 askin :lol: (no pics without shades)

soulmate was there 10day, vet ibz was there 1week too but we saw each othe a few short times in clubs..

Who is the Jessica from this board?that just say hello

last night at heart a bloke show my fb profile on his phone but no idea who is he as i was o nthe podium & no Talking on the dancefloor

i met former mates italian mexican girl & met new people from the parties

can't wait for the closing but i dont want to have some sleepers mates in the team

Many delays from average people
i want to eat =>2h delay
I need some Sleep=> delay
bringin people back to san an mis the set of my friend at Hi (midnight 01h30) & so on..
Next time ill found some birds & hit the road if mates are not ready :D
The captain:cool: . I have pics but luckily you are in glasses and trying to stay off the radar in the corner so they are safe.

Attachments

• IMG_5639.JPG
    IMG_5639.JPG
    625.9 KB · Views: 14
Back