Hey all and hope everyone had a good time last summer in Ibiza! So question is... Whose going this summer? I am contemplating going in July... I look forward to hearing from you all
Me and me girlfriend will be there from July 20 to 27 (8 nights). Staying at Figueretas.

I would definitely recommend Pacha on the Saturday night, it's a good night! If I come on those dates, I will let you know buddy.

I'm going solo 27th July for 7 nights staying in San Antonio. First time to the island can't wait. Not planned anything yet just going to go with the flow and see where the week takes me.
July 27th will be our last night in Ibiza 2018, so no doubt we will be all out that night! Glitterbox at Hï or Marco Carola at Amnesia probably.

Last edited:
Glitterbox is the answer for sure on friday, plan B: Heart ibiza, plan C vintage Lio Ibiza..plan Z :Music on :lol: (i still can't believe i paid 70€ (price was 60€ but they overprice the party that day) aug 16 for this , enjoying it only 1h, as it was quiet boring tech house :D)

Saturday in ibiza is ELROW! with the combo of Zoo Project as daytime party
Elrow is fine Tech House far far less boring than Music ON! Even though the music at Bob Sinclar party is my kind (i didnt like his mix Paris by night closing 17 , Mark Ursa 'one was far far better , i miss Todd Terry's set :( by a few mn
Pacha never publish timetable,u have to have mates sending u pics for the timetable) Elrow party (some resident i hate such as Art Departements hoping he won't be there the day ill attend elrow :lol:) is more fun by hundreds in comparison to Paris by night.

in ibiza july, on 29th max for sure,2 weeks?17+ days?

Too soon to decide, hoping soulmate & famous ibz Vet Fusion will make it

When do the party schedule calendar is realeased? april?

Hi everyone I was planning to go to Ibiza this year solo because none of my mates will go!! I was wondering dose much people do this? Im coming 23 dose anyone think it's a good idea let me know....

Ibiza is always a good idea, plenty of other solos so go and enjoy buddy. Are you going in 23 July?

For Ibz virgins, Have a todolist for things not to miss such, i still have mine with lots of restaurants and few places i've never been
Having it written in a paper is helpful as your brain in ibiza is often frozen :D & time is really ticking when u r in ibza
Ibz is not about Parties but i ll do all to have the ReturnOfInvestiment :spank:

ibz harbor/Dalt vila visit
Sunset Cafe Mambo/Cafe Del mar (i dont go anymore as too commercial but sunset is really nice there, avoiding pricey drinks/food there)
Cala De Hort Es vedra visit=> the pic with the Rock...
Sa Trinxa beach bar ...(a ritual)
Cala conte, ashram sunset bar (a ritual) ,
& so on...

Don't get too wasted, otherwise u'll stay in ur bed recovering :lol: & miss all the other things the afternoon

End july, clockwork orange from july 20th
BBC radio 1 1rst week of aug ...

For clubbing i dont have any recommandation as its upon ur musical taste.
The Zoo project (tuesday/Saturday) and Blue Marlin Ibiza are places where dozen of people i brought there, love it, even lots of BMI 's haters here,for what it represent with their vip culture, but Cocktails are only 14€ there and Coke 5€ (Reminds me the price of hard drink in big clubs? 15 to 21€ & its not cocktails :rolleyes: coke 12€ :mad:) & entrance if FREE.(unless u go after 9pm they may filter the door when it's really busy)

Bora Bora really lost the plot :confused:

Boat parties are really pricey (nearly done all brand, so i can speak), favourite one is Float the boat ibiza

i poll mates, looks likes same 2 best mates as last year :cool: , some young squad from uk in san an(2boys), some other squad in PDB(2 boys 4 girls), adding one pirate spotlight from ....:lol: , hitting ibz around july 27th.

For Ibz virgins, Have a todolist for things not to miss such, i still have mine with lots of restaurants and few places i've never been
Having it written in a paper is helpful as your brain in ibiza is often frozen :D & time is really ticking when u r in ibza
Ibz is not about Parties but i ll do all to have the ReturnOfInvestiment :spank:

ibz harbor/Dalt vila visit
Sunset Cafe Mambo/Cafe Del mar (i dont go anymore as too commercial but sunset is really nice there, avoiding pricey drinks/food there)
Cala De Hort Es vedra visit=> the pic with the Rock...
Sa Trinxa beach bar ...(a ritual)
Cala conte, ashram sunset bar (a ritual) ,
& so on...

Don't get too wasted, otherwise u'll stay in ur bed recovering :lol: & miss all the other things the afternoon

End july, clockwork orange from july 20th
BBC radio 1 1rst week of aug ...

For clubbing i dont have any recommandation as its upon ur musical taste.
The Zoo project (tuesday/Saturday) and Blue Marlin Ibiza are places where dozen of people i brought there, love it, even lots of BMI 's haters here,for what it represent with their vip culture, but Cocktails are only 14€ there and Coke 5€ (Reminds me the price of hard drink in big clubs? 15 to 21€ & its not cocktails :rolleyes: coke 12€ :mad:) & entrance if FREE.(unless u go after 9pm they may filter the door when it's really busy)

Bora Bora really lost the plot :confused:

Boat parties are really pricey (nearly done all brand, so i can speak), favourite one is Float the boat ibiza

i poll mates, looks likes same 2 best mates as last year :cool: , some young squad from uk in san an(2boys), some other squad in PDB(2 boys 4 girls), adding one pirate spotlight from ....:lol: , hitting ibz around july 27th.
Think maybe I will put some sort of plan together. Thanks for the heads up

Back