Ibiza in April // Marathon

Chris Main

heading over to do marathon on 7th April with GF, few days before and afterwards too. Few questions for anyone that knows ibiza at that time of year, been plenty of times but always end of may or for closings.

Any beach bars open then?

Would es vive be good shout for hotel or figueretas area?

What’s weather like? Reckon a few decent days at like 20s?

I know pacha is usually open during winter and isn’t this year due to refurb, you reckon it would be back open by start middle of April?

Any other recommendations at that time of year, for something different let me know

first few beach bars will be open (salinas, pdb). weather warm if sunny, chilly at night. may also rain a day or so. I think pacha won‘t be open yet because of the works

first few beach bars will be open (salinas, pdb). weather warm if sunny, chilly at night. may also rain a day or so. I think pacha won‘t be open yet because of the works
Stivi, bit of a thread hijack, but can you point me in the direction of any info on hiking/running trails, specifically near Cala Vadella if poss ? cheers x

Stivi, bit of a thread hijack, but can you point me in the direction of any info on hiking/running trails, specifically near Cala Vadella if poss ? cheers x

pm me. no cala vadella guru but there are a few good ones not too far from there

Back