ibiza 2019 observations

My observation number one :
Police Controls are everywhere at every hour of the day. Very impressive.
Be careful and drive safe.
We noticed this when we went around the time of the Ushuaia / Hi openings - police everywhere!

eew, there are two shirtless guys at the front during music on, in this picture posted on spotlights instagram. that in a club that tried to ban shorts :rolleyes:

Icey warned us some years ago about the Dutch influx.,.. what used he call them. The filty Dutch..... I do miss his rants

Icey warned us some years ago about the Dutch influx.,.. what used he call them. The filty Dutch..... I do miss his rants

we discussed the dutch influx in 2012 or 2013 I believe. remember a dutch movie production (done on the island) started the whole trend.

Is it a bad thing?

Always found Dutch people very hospitable.

Although, they are all a bit mental ??‍♂️

I don't have anything against them.

what happens is this: if there's too many of a certain nationality in a foreign place, it can get uncomfy. you can see that everywhere in the world. it's not all the time but I've also come across places where I thought wow am I in utrecht right now?

I don't have anything against them.

what happens is this: if there's too many of a certain nationality in a foreign place, it can get uncomfy. you can see that everywhere in the world. it's not all the time but I've also come across places where I thought wow am I in utrecht right now?

Yes I see what you are saying mate ?

here's some news that can go into this thread as it's not gossip but facts.

at pacha, the funky room is back as proper dancefloor on most nights of the week

mondays with willie graff & 2vilas
tuesdays with graham sahara & angel linde
wednesdays with elements (the promoter that ran parties at heart last year)
fridays with pvblic xcess on 26th july, 2nd and 9th august as well as 4th october. else closed.
saturday with vaughan, dj pippi & willie graff

no funky room on thursdays and sundays since for those two nights the funky room will be used as extension of the VIP.

Back