Ib?

What a shame u miss something
2videos with Erick Morillo in Da House:can see me if lookin closely (blue polo, red bordeau cape)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1141191589266309&id=163891176996360
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1141191589266309&id=163891176996360
No need to add me on Fb ,in order To spot me ,Ibz 16 openin party people ,im there on the right with the cape on Eick 's selfie
13232967_10207686135364046_8987379442392793664_n.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154348693864406&substory_index=0&id=19218294405
I ve texted some ibz virgins to go there sending the way for claimed Guestlist (it was free to all people) but nobody showed up ...The place to be yesterday at 11.30pm..
The black hookers are here all along Pdb,saw them yesterday once back from Ushuaia tower...
@mashednlovingit thanks for the IU option man I owe u one ;-)

Last edited:
there was some great drummer 2day around 8pm at borabora.
not that many people around (maybe 100) but good vibe, some interesting characters around - from kevin/perry-lookalikes to some megahotties ...
Wot do u mean by Kerry & Pery blokes?i got the dvd
Pics requested next time:D
& im curious to see ur definition of megahotties-> Pics requested too :spank:

Any recommandation for bars/restaurant in Punta galera Cala comte?
Ride to Punta Galera Cala conte & sunset At Cala Vadella...b4 Dance 88 at Sankeys..

Dont like videos as sound is awful from cellphone unless far from speakears...Ill figure out.maybe at entrance of room when playon classic i enjoy very much

Last party in ibz..
1 new mate from belgium met at crazy Dc10..
1 Mate :Ryan sharin my Ibz experience
1spotlight from year 12 met:D :Dinner at ibz town

2 new spotlight met:
1met from ibz 13
1spotlight mate from ibz 13 not yet seen
.1new spotlight ibz16 met at ushuaia openin
Some i expected to see & i wont see for some unknown reasons ..hope they r still alive :lol:
More details in june..
Last ibz party day we will b hanging in Pdb around 2.pm &not making ushuais mistake getting there a little bit latr to enjoy sun good vibes..plannin to b at space at opened doors time
Cant do all thing i planned because of tireness but i guess 40% OF WOT i planned & 20% of people i met from all new contacts..

Last edited:
Hola party people; i'm back to the while island staying in Figueretas :)
Everything is booked except renting car .
Would be cool to meet people in order to explore the island beside the parties
it will be perfect if i found 1-2 soulmates that will follow me all the places i wish to go(im not the kind of guy, sleeping resting at my appartment & more resting in a sunny beach & u got a kind of guide as i"ve collected many valuable info (few gueslists & invitations events to after parties thanks to the hundreds of ibz locals i have on my Fb )
i should meet one mate that come on may 27, other haven't booked yet, other spotlight member for Space opening...

For now i ll plan to go to
Kings of House may 19 Thurdday
Ocean beach opening Vagabundos may 20
Pure Pacha may 21 Sat
Circoloco opening on monday may 23
Mosaic opening party @ Pacha? Tuesday may 24
Dance 88/89 opening party @ Sankeys ? Wed may 25
Unusual Suspect @ Sankeys ? Thursday may 26
IMS @ Dalt Villa or Destino opening? Friday 27th May
Ushuaia opening party
Space Opening on sunday 29

Not too sure fore pure Pacha opening on may 21 depending on the guests djs TBA
i'll plan to go to
Salinas
Blue Marlin
las Dalias hippy market
Kumharas
Cala Vadella to have lunch at midday, cala benirras on sunday, Amante beach club,cotton beach club, experimental beach ibz, cala graconieta,Es vedra Atlantis & other beaches i haven't alreay choose & opened for suggestions
& other spots i'll figure out once there : Destino,Cafe del mar,Mambo, Km5, Lio,Sankeys,Bora Bora,Nassau,Dunes ,Ocean beach, Underground,cova santa...
Give a shout through Pm in order to swap FB or have some little chat in order to see if we can get along...
ps :For those that dont plan to meetup, Don't forget to say hello if you listen to some drum 's noises as it 's always cool when people that u dont know get contact, thanks to Spiotlight forum :cool: ( easy to spot me: i"ll carry my drums (pic in profile's photo )on my shoulder anytime :p)
I'll be at Space opening tonight.

Hey
I'm heading to island arriving on 26th till the 30th.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to Ushuaia and Space opening. By the way, are you booking the tickets in advance or are you getting it once you arrived.
No plans yet for the 27th. Any suggestions? Is Destino worth it? or is Privelege better?
Im stayin in Playa Den Bossa
Cheers
I'll be at space opening tonight if you want to give me a shout.

Summary for the meetup in order to show people how it is hard to meetup for so many reasons u & I ,cant manage :p
1rst mate met @BelgiumCalling at Dc1 circo loco in main room 5 meter on left of entrance door , mate u should warn me about Dance 88 @ Sankeys as it will be a 40€ saver & i should have other stuff that night, that s whot mate are for :D; we plan stuff but didnt met again
Hit the road with soulmate @ryan2k16 ,i guess u enjoy ur ibz trip bro!?

@albertofd2 Where were u guys? ibiza cancelled?
@ClubinIbiza , any reasons not answering my last questions after keep on asking question while i was very busy on the way to parties beach , sunset & couldnt answer while driving...for Openin Closing i have to reminds ibz virgins that u have to pay to the clubs & 50€ is a quiet regular price ...
@ale8577 its a shame we didnt plan food together after ushuaia opening aswe left at 00h10 & didn't do something special as too beaten, i guess a ride in san an?
have a german mate that wen to space ibz opening but havent met by chance as last time but only at airport as i gave her a free ride as was texting at the moent i wake up to move my car in free parking around
i met by chance at this party in Terrace close to door 2 other spotlight from ibz 13 @spinksy123 other i forgot his pseudo at the moment, other mate wanted to go close to dj booth :D& didnt meet the other spotlights by 10 sec ,even we were close by 10m
other spotligh in touch by sms whatsapp but never met even ,in same parties Destino Ushuaia, space

Last edited:
We went to space opening night, pretty rocking!! ended up in the room with Sasha on the decks once the outside party had finished.

And yeah Joe, had an awesome time mate!!

We went to space opening night, pretty rocking!! ended up in the room with Sasha on the decks once the outside party had finished.

And yeah Joe, had an awesome time mate!!
We had awesome time , except missed kumharas dinner :p
Just check on space thar bookashade set was nice but at same time of Cesar de melero...

its a shame u didnt meet the 2 other spotlights at Space as they were in Terrace just on our right :D but i ve seen them ,10 seconds after u went towards the dj booth ..sometimes we may ne very very closed but didnt see each other :lol: even i know how they looks like...

Last edited:
IU Mag ibiza launch experience 2016 - Ushuaia Tower

Can't upload the pic but it's under the 'daytime parties' thread. No idea who is playing or how you access the party?
thanks dude, one of my top 5 best ibz 16 opening experience :cool: (on Erick Morillo pics & Eats everything videos )
there was some great drummer 2day around 8pm at borabora.
not that many people around (maybe 100) but good vibe, some interesting characters around - from kevin/perry-lookalikes to some megahotties ...
i saw him my last day may 30 , had a little chat, he is from cuba, havent seen him playin as i lost in at bora bora bar ..

@icebaer69 wot u miss that day may 21 :D
IU mag party (more a social party bu with many great djs(Erick Morillo Pete Tong 20djs) so close )
i even sent a message to ibz virgin to come because free event but no answer:Be connected in ibiza otherwise u wont experience the most of ibiza :)
1 french dj on my contacts was there too,saw a video he had taken, dont know why he didnt gave a shout as he used to do when seeing me in paris clubs,as the place is quiet small & its impossible not to meet unless he plan to avoid me :lol:

Back