Ib?

My first day sleepin...
Benirras was f***kin good
Sorry for the spotlight member that choose to go to Hard rock..
Met famous hippy Francesco African tramp dancer from bora ...
NO blue marlin as windy &grey after sunset at 9.00pm..
I got lost for return travel because of road at work but signalisation was bad not putting some barrel (just a pattern sayin you cant go but was not sure if we can:DONT GO)preventing people to take the road & make 3 rides in a narrow darked road
Now the real stuff begin today with Dc10 circolo & the meetup with spotlight members ,other fb connection with a bloke with his 6 mates((hasnt give me his spotlight nickname i guess it 's clubbin..
I ve done ibz on my own these 4 days & it was fine..with mates it will b other thing even i met some people as Having a car drum & busy plannin help ,people get close to you ...
Sat may 28 @ Lamuella ibiza(hope the road is safe in this town ive never been) from 10
00pm to 3.00am with Eva Pacifico &other Dj that add me through fb(didnt know he was a dj i thought a drummer)
.ill go right away after Ushuaia opening ..with or without mates..ill rush for it lol
TBH real clubbers are at Sankeys
At Pacha for Bob sinclar (party was good nothing to deal with his set for defected closin 12 who was pure crap)even the mood was great people average people are not nto it if u get my point..paid 70€ to see Bob from 5.00pm to 7.00pm
..guess it will last time i pay to go to a pacha party lol..just ask a gueslist from famous djs on my contacts Fb (got 3)for Pacha tonight in order to leave Dc10 explainin i cant afford 2 parties same night...
On sunday the only supermarket that open is Hypercentro Cor jesus..was the last customer they wanted me to leave takin back what i ve already picked..let me 1mn takink my hierbas rhum & bananas.it close at 2.40pm..got 4 5l pack water...will buy other stuff later..same supermarket 2mn from home..
IBZ is cold windy at night not crowdy,saw it for all pacha events ive been Kings of House Vagabundos Pure pacha...guess it will b hard to come home tanned
Ps:sorry for people that will answer in this thread that may plannin for a meetup.Dont be offended..just Fb connection as i wont have time to reply as when out i dont open spotlight only Fb...& aw my last weeek Busy BUSY one.
Bth i pay 20€2go with orange..vodaphone where i use to take sell it at 30€..20€ 2 years ago 15€ 3 years ago..

No no no!
DO U mind giving yours?
Chillin at coolture cafe sunbathin...dont have time to go to the beach lol
Need to buy redbulls aquarius Luncj time at Can brodis famous local bar restaurant av catalunia 4 Figueretas..
Dc10 ill go there to see Jose de divina beginnin 5.00pm (written other name on lineup)
Was in touch with ibz virgin but guys for opening u have to pay to the clubs
.50€ is the regular price for opening party (written 55€ in the bar where i am)no gueslits..unless u want to spend ur time in westend/pdb bars up to u to waste ur ibz trip :-D

Circoloco Dc 10 opening sold out.Buy them on line before 4.00pm otherwise u ll have to go at doors early unless u can afford the 55 60 70€ sell all around the place.got an mess from my frenck worker in Pdb in front of Vista mar...she told me she will try to have a gueslist for me for Space ..Gueslist for Pacha tonight on the way :p waitin for confirmation..i will leave Dc10 at 2.00 if confirme & miss Black Coffee set ...

Please dont send Fb message in order to get in touch if not Fb friends anymore as for a reason i dont know i cant see them with my cellphone..with a computer ok but havent mine in Ibz..Make the Add before ;-) or send message here.
got an issue battery dont want to be annoyed by bloke keep on sending messages i couldnt reply..
Resting a little bit for Dc10 ,hard to meetup there unless u will b in garden around 7.00pm to 9.00pm...will have my purple/brown naily Royal class cape & Live like a suicide on the back from black tank top Guns & Roses on case it helps for those that will b there..

Hey!! I am selling a Ticket for the Party Boat at "Beautiful People Ibiza" next Sunday 29. May. You can also join my female friends if you want :D
The ticket is actually 79 euros with drinks & food and everything included. I am selling tihe ticket for 60 euros. If someone is interested, just contact me :)

Haha saw the drum and heard your accent and knew it was you...had to pop over and say hi! Sorry it was brief, we had been drinking on the beach all day and we were a little worse for ware!

Hope you are having a great trip mate!
Not a big deal,postponed for next time
I didnt want to play the drums ,the germans girls asked for it,i was beaten after 2 pacha parties with only 2.00 h sleep:D
Things will really start in 2hours :-D

Hey!! I am selling a Ticket for the Party Boat at "Beautiful People Ibiza" next Sunday 29. May. You can also join my female friends if you want :D
The ticket is actually 79 euros with drinks & food and everything included. I am selling tihe ticket for 60 euros. If someone is interested, just contact me :)
Nice deal Give details about the party ..& yes it can be a good idea unless the boat end late preventing me from goin to Space ..will wait for timetable in order to see what time i ll go to space.of course im not in to go there on my own..u can give my details if dont mind in order to see if i can make it or not..up to u

Will be at Dc10 around 8.00pm 2.00 then Pacha from 2.30am until end for those that may spot me by chance..
See u there..should meet at least one spotlight unless issues as no news from one landin todau in ibz ?network issue? Hope he is in Ibiza...

there was some great drummer 2day around 8pm at borabora.
not that many people around (maybe 100) but good vibe, some interesting characters around - from kevin/perry-lookalikes to some megahotties ...

there was some great drummer 2day around 8pm at borabora.
n:oops:ot that many people around (maybe 100) but good vibe, some interesting characters around - from kevin/perry-lookalikes to some megahotties ...
U should warn me :-D
Was there music? I were back from Cala carbo->el carmen cala hort lunch
Spot 2 german girls housin cala carbo met the day with @elmooreo ,saw them on sunday at benirraq along people attending the show & today at el carmen,they were just finishing their lunch..
For people drivin car or motorbike be very VERY SAFE as saw a guy spanish/italian laid down with his bike 100mn b4 Km5..on the left opposite side of road..hope he hasnt died
Sat pure pacha when leavin atcthe end i saw a girl bumpin into a car at 20km/h just in front of doors
Dc10 some good music (Appolonia Set Troxlerb2b Martinez Bros @garden ..dont like very much Dubfire,my cool spot was just 5m on left of main room ,got locked doors behind,blonde Russian girl dressed with white underpants :oops: &some couple shagin on my left(cant tell more:spank:).Too many drugs guess 90% of people..have nothing against just the people making big moves pushin u while dancin Foekin spain/italian Zombies:lol:
At entrance of Wc o caugh an italiant rat look a like with his mustach :lol: takin off 10€ of a young brit drinken girl & the guy give it back to girl & she didnt realize it was her money thinlin he gave him 10€ for free:lol:
Meetup with the first spotlight:cool: there its quiet an miracle as very rammy place..
B4 goin to Dc10 i dink 1l aquarius 1 l water 50cl nrj drink 8 shot of hierbas..i needed to pee 2time at P,2 times in P close to entrance door,2 times in Dc10(as leavin wc nightmare queue?i needed to pee again:spank:,a french tol me there is wc with no queu in a place i dont remember & 1 time in main room:oops:->:rolleyes:->In empty glass that i poured in empty beer:D ..dont know girls how u do with pee stuff :p
In Dc10 i spot a quiet famous ibz local ,i guess he is an undercover staff so watch ou giys :DWtf an hippy drummer go in this temple of sin?:lol:
Chill out day...Rest until Ushuaia opening maybe Sankeys Usual suspecrs on thursday ..
.quiet burnt walkin like a zombie in Figueretas:D....IU was great even little people cheap price 8€ Heineken(was 12€ year 12€) Free ice cream by lovely hostess..Erick Morillo Pete Tong Tales of us B2B...a uk gitl giving me a miniature if hierbas for no reasons..Thanks God there is some free stuff in Ibz as 5 lighter i found in clubs:-D one given by fren h tobaco o ner in figueretas(Galicia carrer)told me he was not allowed to give this for customers(MJ pic on it)
MJ-▶ Francesco the famous hippy was throwin some from a big bas as confettis :lol:
Benirras is the far most Number one experience of ibz 16 trip:cool:
Some good trancy drums music,some girl doin the challenge benirras dance ..Best ibz vibe for ever & free:cool:

Last edited:
:eek:

Been To Sa trinxa yesterday then Mambo pre party then La belle Ibiza to say hello to parisian Dj then 2.30 Sankeys for free:Music is good Tech House..then Pure Pacha 5.00 70€ :cry: Music was nice House music not so many commercial stuff as Defected closin with Bob...b4 Sankeys some black hookers were tryin to target me but i cross the stree walkin in middle:twisted:
Saw them early rub some young brit balls :confused: (i can't save the world:spank:)...a kind of russian hooker tryin to bate me & i claim not understading what she mean(i told her why do u want me to come with u? as now u can with me to Sankeys :lol:),i should answer her,see how hot u are before im in:spank: as she told me how she is hot :p
Some fukin french with middle east insulting me because i dont answer to their hello in japanese.(claimin i m a tourist)..i should answer..sorry man im not a cat(word non sense/game lol
.Fils de pute meaning son of a beach
..:rolleyes:these guys are a Real issue in France without being racists..i guess thet are drug dealers...they cant be laywer advocate or sales businessman :p or any regular job? Than those to fucck people money?

:rolleyes::lol::twisted:

ps:
i'm not amused. didn't see any hookers in pdb so far ... but ok . try more or less to avoid this place these days :confused:;)
but there are so many new lookylookymen around. really bad salesman not the good ones like back in the day. wonder if their turnover is down without the cd-business (now mostly sunglasses and scarves) ?!

Back