Ib?

yes :cool: ,soulmates found from may 23 to may 30 comin from san an(i'm in figueretas ), & willing to explore the island beside parties.
Just only one place free in the car in order to explore the island....3 guys for now :D Give a shout! if u want to really experience/enjoy the most ur Ibiza experience:p
ps:having 15-20 contacts goin in ibz for opening doesn't mean u ll hang with all these people but it will be nice to say hello of course
just need to look for soulmates from may 19 to may 22...

Still on the fence about it all but i'm thinkin of goin 27th - 30th may (inclusive). Flight times are really qwerky though so nothing confirmed yet. How many going from the uk and is it a stag do?

I think its four. I just know one of them and his is coming with his fiancée and 2 friends.
I actually met him and some other people in this forum before heading to Ibiza for the first time.,
it was really great.

May 20, for daytime party, i would like to see Alfredo (hope he will publish the timetable ) in da mix @ Pikes b4 going to Ocean beach opening party, unless it will be OCB, Pikes & then Vagabundos @ Pacha ...
ps:Anyone for may 19 to may 22? a feukin strike in Paris Orly 's aeroport beginnin this thursday may 19 ...hope my plane wont have delay :eek: & wont be canceled :mad: ...they could start the strike may 21?:rolleyes: :lol:
13116197_1195470323826355_5675800674002823615_o.jpg

Last edited:
may 21, still hesitate to go to Pure Pacha @ Pacha for Todd Terry (Bob Sinclar :rolleyes:, it will be fine for free at Mambo & dont know why then in Pacha he play commercial House EDM :mad:)
I just seen that mi amigo is in da place @ Nine ibiza & i have to salute the former resident of el divino de Ibiza :Inaky Garcia :p...if a go to Nine then,around 1.25 Pure pacha full price 60€ at doors o_O,I guess todd Terry will mix from 2.00 to 04h.00am, WTF with their policy pre sale tickets avaialble b4 2.00 am :mad:

13241289_1349520008397317_9080929697702905694_n.jpg

U can't imagine how these ibiza holidays are welcoming :D , hoping the strike at Paris Orly beginning on may 19 wont delay my arrival in ibiza airport may 19 at 7.00pm
=>8.00pm , drop luggage...
8.30 => quick shopping at vipercentro in road to San an (water,aquarius,soft drink, food, Hierbas )
9.20 pm some little snacking/drinking at Mambo Parking :cool: then Mambo cafe to get my ticket for Kings of house nyc party @ Pacha & to see the Kings of house at Pacha hoping there will be the 3 & not only Louie Vega & Tony Humphries as past yearfor pre party
10.30 pm leaving San an/Mambo , Good local restaurant in ibz town....then a visit to ibz town harbor ...
1.00 Pacha ibiza club....pre drinking in the P car ,avenida de agosto
First day will be 100% Rushy :lol:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm travelling solo from 21 till 29. Second time Ibiza. Probably staying in San Antonio (not booked an apartment yet). Definitely up for some soulmates to go party and discover the island! :)
Feel free to swap fb contact...only one place left for the car..get in touch with other member(they are 2, @albertofd2 ) that house close to west end...

Last edited:
Yes I saw Erick Morillo Alfredo Eats everything.. there. Paul Reynolds dj writing send me mess for gueslits?weird i thought it was free maybe a way to b sure to get there ..written in the flyer ..send an email at events@...

VAGABUNDOS waw pure Shyte :mad: (Funky room was good)..i left 3.30am..good point..i succees to sleep 6h in a row :D

Last edited:
I was really into Cadenza for a few years and did Vagabundoz twice but both events were spoiled by how rammed Pacha was. It was much better at Space last year.

I was really into Cadenza for a few years and did Vagabundoz twice but both events were spoiled by how rammed Pacha was. It was much better at Space last year.
Yes Rammed place & the music to quier boring ,nothing ti deal with Kings of Housz that us more my genre Afro Tribal House/Classics House
If it carry on like this i guess it will be my last ibz paying parties & just enjoy sun ibz mood but not much daytime paying events for Ibz summer 17..
I couldnt do ocb opening as they let only pre sale tickets...ive sent mess fb to dj & onee Big rp on my contacts but no answer...i ve just seen i should fb mssg other ibz dj that were at this party..not a big deal a 30€ saver:p
DC 10tickets not already on sale yesterday at Dc10 shop pdb...will go in a 1h to buy mine..
For space opening there is a deal 45€ b4 7.00pm with drink..other same deal 65€ with drink but forget time limit..

Guestlist for tribal sessions forl all my ibz mates Keep in touch ;-)
If in pdb buy ur tickets at ibiza tickets in front of Vistamar shop ,a little on left The french M.E girl is a friend...She told me that she will try to put me on Space gueslist otherwise i ll stick to 45€ with one drink b4 7.00pm even though i didnt ask...

Hi there all, new member here. :) I'm coming to Ibiza with a group of 6 other people tonight until the 28th early morning (so pretty much until the 27th night). No idea what we're doing, but would be nice to know that we have people we could hangout with when we go clubbing!

Make the fb connection ...i really dont have much time to get here...unless with all info i wrote there u will spot me by chance in a party as @elmooreo sat may 21@ Salinas(never chat with him b4)...shopping(havent got time to buy hierbas,& need to reload food) Cala benirras today around 6.00pm? then Blue Marlin for those that are in(only 3 places in the car)
See you in Ibz..

Been To Sa trinxa yesterday then Mambo pre party then La belle Ibiza to say hello to parisian Dj then 2.30 Sankeys for free:Music is good Tech House..then Pure Pacha 5.00 70€ :cry: Music was nice House music not so many commercial stuff as Defected closin with Bob...b4 Sankeys some black hookers were tryin to target me but i cross the stree walkin in middle:twisted:
Saw them early rub some young brit balls :confused: (i can't save the world:spank:)...a kind of russian hooker tryin to bate me & i claim not understading what she mean(i told her why do u want me to come with u? as now u can with me to Sankeys :lol:),i should answer her,see how hot u are before im in:spank: as she told me how she is hot :p
Some fukin french with middle east insulting me because i dont answer to their hello in japanese.(claimin i m a tourist)..i should answer..sorry man im not a cat(word non sense/game lol
.Fils de pute meaning son of a beach
..:rolleyes:these guys are a Real issue in France without being racists..i guess thet are drug dealers...they cant be laywer advocate or sales businessman :p or any regular job? Than those to fucck people money?

Back