I just won Tomorrowland passes!!!

So, in a completely awesome series of events, I just won two Full Madness weekend passes to Tomorrowland 2019!

Flights, accom and passes included and I am SOOOO excited.

Anyone been before? Any tips or tricks for me?

Congrats! TL is awesome!
Been there 4 times, also going for a 5th this year since girlfriend never been there :)
Ask me anything!

Edit: Some tips you can find here: Reddit TL Guide

Congrats! TL is awesome!
Been there 4 times, also going for a 5th this year since girlfriend never been there :)
Ask me anything!

Edit: Some tips you can find here: Reddit TL Guide

I read through that meticulously yesterday when I was told I was in the draw for the win! How very exciting!
Funny, living in Dubai I found the drinks list pretty cheap!

As soon as I know exactly what accommodation I have I will definitely have some questions - where abouts are you staying this year?

I read through that meticulously yesterday when I was told I was in the draw for the win! How very exciting!
Funny, living in Dubai I found the drinks list pretty cheap!

As soon as I know exactly what accommodation I have I will definitely have some questions - where abouts are you staying this year?

Great, yea drinks are cheap if you compare to places like Dubai, Ibiza.. its more european average. Even though sometimes you can loose track of cost since you pay in "pearls".

This year were stayin with spectacular easy tent, so a tent in dreamville but a bit more "vip"
I think theres around 40-50 000 people stayin at dreamville camping during festival.
I actually prefer this over stayin at hotel or other accomodation for various reasons..

Ibiza and Tomorrowland is by far the best party places on earth!

So, in a completely awesome series of events, I just won two Full Madness weekend passes to Tomorrowland 2019!

Flights, accom and passes included and I am SOOOO excited.

Anyone been before? Any tips or tricks for me?
Wow, lucky you!

I went a couple of years ago and came away with mixed feelings. On the one hand, the production is just staggering, everything is beautifully done and the sheer size of main stage will blow you away! One the other hand, you can end up being surrounded by twats in banana onesies chanting Seven Nation Army over whatever DJ you're trying to listen to at the time, which gets old very quickly. A blinding Worakls set saved the weekend for me though, still probably the best party I've been to!

The main stage is in a natural bowl and at the top of the rim to the right of the stage is a VIP area that I think you can get into with your Full Madness pass, it's got its own food and drink area and even jacuzzis so bring your cozzies if you want to take advantage!

Not been for 2 years, but been 5 times. It is the best festival hands down, yes the crowd is quite young and can be quite EDM heavy, but away from the mainstage there is some quality stages with some really good dance music.

I would say, maybe go for a late night main stage act you think you might like as the production is incredible. Not my thing but on one Saturday night we saw Hardwell / Tiesto for 2 hours - and then did the last hour B2B. In terms of experience it was incredible mainly because of group of mates, production, fair few old Tiesto trance stuff played so you can have a good time there.

Enjoy, it really is a great well run festival.

Not been for 2 years, but been 5 times. It is the best festival hands down, yes the crowd is quite young and can be quite EDM heavy, but away from the mainstage there is some quality stages with some really good dance music.

I would say, maybe go for a late night main stage act you think you might like as the production is incredible. Not my thing but on one Saturday night we saw Hardwell / Tiesto for 2 hours - and then did the last hour B2B. In terms of experience it was incredible mainly because of group of mates, production, fair few old Tiesto trance stuff played so you can have a good time there.

Enjoy, it really is a great well run festival.

Great advice totally agree.
Common mistake people do is spend too much time on mainstage, choose some sets there to check it out, also a sunset-set and a night set to se the major fireworks going on. But spend most time on the other stages in my opinion, this is where the magic happens ;)

Cant wait to see DIYNAMIC on garden of madness, a "island stage" with roof, and Ida Engberg on Freedom stage, "indoor stage" with LCD screens from top to bottom. These and Atmosphere are my favorite stages, Afterlife here on saturday, De Witte, Paganini etc on sunday

The countdown has begun!

Didn't you just win a cruise vacation or something?

I swear, some people are born lucky....

Haha yeah I won The Ark last year! Born lucky... or I just enter the competitions lol

Common mistake people do is spend too much time on mainstage, choose some sets there to check it out, also a sunset-set and a night set to se the major fireworks going on. But spend most time on the other stages in my opinion, this is where the magic happens ;)

Ive been looking at the stages and we'll definitely be making our way around! Hopefully see you there!

I think there's more chance of winning tickets than there is buying them.. queued on the website for an hour before the ticket sale opened, then after half an hour of waiting, the site told us the tickets were sold out for all dates :spank:

every cloud though... we booked Prague for that weekend instead!

I do not know which type of music you listen to, or which weekend you are going, but as someone who visited tomorrowland 5 times, i am sure you will find some good stages for your taste. Incredible stages and artist for both weekends, and last time i was there i did not spend any time at mainstage and it was my best Tomorrowland ever.

People are great besides the mainstage, staff is awesome, food options are many. Probably the best festival in the world even though i hate EDM.

Also going this Saturday - catching the train tomorrow so my Saturday is less stressful this time and I have more energy (last year Eurostar over in the morning of the festival)

I think the biggest bit of advise I would give to this event is

Pre-plan / create your own schedule.
Last year we was all over the place with no idea who to see or what times and ended up just hand picking on the day - It wasn't the best use of time and ended up borderline wasteful considering the money you have spent to attend

I will drop you a whatsapp @Tiffany Barrett on the Saturday!

Back