I Have 600 Euro's How Should I Spend It?

E

Eurphora1985

I'm going to Ibiza on the 18th July till the 25th July I want to have a good time but I don’t think I have enough money (600 Euros), I might be wrong? I want to have enough money to visit at least 5 clubs but on the cheap and also have everything else on the cheap if that’s possible (which I doubt). Basically I would like any advice on saving money whilst in Ibiza?

£400 for a week is ok but you might be pushing it for getting into 5 clubs, however it depends what nights you're looking at as they really vary in price.

Also, the drinks in the club are very expensive.

To save money, get passes from the bars for reduced entry on the door (or even free passes if you're lucky) or seek out the ticket outlets that give you the best deal as the prices vary for this too. Drinks are the real killer in terms of your budget, so if you're wanting to save money, buy your booze from a supermarket (it's really cheap) and drink in your apartment or on the beach before you head out and try to limit your drinks in the club.

Thanks

I'm going for the music more than anything! Do you know where I can find these ticket offices? Are there any around Eden etc? And where are the best places to get the fliers from I was told it’s the beach is that correct?

I'm not too up on San Antonio but there are loads of places which sell tickets-shops, bars... just hunt about for the best deal. If you know the door price and get a money-off flyer, you can work out which is cheaper.

As for the money-off flyers, any pre-club bars (ie along the sunset strip, Bar M...), the harbour in Ibiza Town and on the beach at Playa D'en Bossa are good places to get them. If you look about, you'll see them for pretty much all the nights.

Im on same sort of budget if not worse than you mate ... ive got about 900e for 2 weeks. but i know a few tips to save moeny from last year.

As above get your booze from supermarkets (dont go to the ones near the west end as they are not as cheap as the ones about 100m down the road - 6 e for litre of vodka!!) then drink and have one or 2 in the club.

If you are going to get pilled up then its even cheaper - just buy one bottle of in the club and fill it up in the taps. some ppl get an upset stomach from it some so its up to you.

Best place for tickets i found was a shop on the way to/from the west end - its on one of the squares just up from kfc. You'll see ppl outside asking if you want tickets. Try and blag cheaper ones tho - last year they wanted 34 e for deja vu @ esparadis but i said i could get them for 28 e from my reps (which i could) they checked and i got them for 27 e 8) 8)

Just dont do what i done last year in my first week and spend stupid money on the big rides in the west end - waste of money if you do it more than once.

Also try and take what you have to spend for that day out and nothing more that way if you dont spend it one day you have more for the next ect...

This is what im going to do and ive only got about £45 per day.

Have a great time i know i will - 2 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: 8) :!: :D ;) :eek: :eek: :lol: :) :D 8) :!:

6003 to me sounds like loads seein as im only guna be havin about 300e! :cry:

Dwhitney said:
last year they wanted 34 e for deja vu @ esparadis but i said i could get them for 28 e from my reps (which i could) they checked and i got them for 27 e 8) 8)

seriously?

i'd have to be paid 34e to attend deja vu. :lol:

stuie said:
Dwhitney said:
last year they wanted 34 e for deja vu @ esparadis but i said i could get them for 28 e from my reps (which i could) they checked and i got them for 27 e 8) 8)

seriously?

i'd have to be paid 34e to attend deja vu. :lol:

yep yep yep - i think 18-30 have some sort of deal with the west end clubbs for some reason :rolleyes:

leebev - 300 e ? for a week - thats £200 - do you intend on going clubbing ? or are you westending it every night ;)

Thanks alot for all the advice!

I might try the ticket thing in the square if I can find it! Are there any other ways you can get tickets or even free tickets? Any advice on making Ibiza cheap would be grateful as my girlfriend is only taking £300, so it looks like I will keep bailing her out for the duration of out stay in Ibiza! Thanks again!

Re: Thanks alot for all the advice!

Eurphora1985 said:
I might try the ticket thing in the square if I can find it! Are there any other ways you can get tickets or even free tickets? Any advice on making Ibiza cheap would be grateful as my girlfriend is only taking £300, so it looks like I will keep bailing her out for the duration of out stay in Ibiza! Thanks again!

lots - get to know the reps in a few bars in first few days - then see if you get on guestlist/passes/ discount tickets. if you get to know the manager of a bar then you are sorted for the entire holiday 8)

Even better advice is to ask random ppl - last year was just sitting outside es paradis and chatted to this lovely aussie girl - found out she was going in to do some photos and got me and my mate in thru the dancers door (very interesting see all those ppl getting changed ;) )

good luck and have a great time - just try and blag everything - its the only way to go !! :D

yer just go careful with ur money, look out for discounted tickets & deals, buy booze from lil cheap shops an drink in ya room lol as clubs r expensive!

i am going with 600e. planning on doing WLS @ Space, La Troya & Manumission.......hopefully pennies permitting!

Eiros

Hi People

Its my first time in Ibiza this summer and people are telling me that its very expensive. I will be there from the 20 AUG to the 30 AUG and i have approx EUR 2900. I hope its more then enough.

Best way to spend it?What sort of things can i do

Tonight Master class Festival live in Malta

Armin Van Buren
Motorcycle
Hernan Cataneo
Dr Cucho
David Guetta
Zombie Nation
Oliver Ho James Ruskin

15 Aug Tribu Music Festival Bigger better then Ever

Malta the New Ibiza :lol:

I will be there from the 20 AUG to the 30 AUG and i have approx EUR 2900

that is loads of money - of course it will be enough :)

you could of course just roll up to the space terrace and throw one round of drinks for everyone within earshot - you be da man :lol: :lol:

serious tip on the side:
even cooler would be to buy a whole bottle of vodka with 7 red bull cans - only 168 euros!! - how flash is that and between 4 of you, eminently doable.

Back