Huge villa on Isla des Bosc (near Benirras)

Red

Can be seen clearly from the Cova de Can Marca. Awesome - does anyone know who lives there?

IB-267.jpg

s'illa des bosc!! ;)

i have been inside and its truly awesome. back then it was owned by a very rich dutch guy, i suppose he still owns it. they rent it during the summer so if you have lots of money and you like it..........

IB-268.jpg

btw, i remember when i was a lil' mackie sitting in port balanzat having a guisat de peix with my family and my uncle telling us that even julio iglesias tried to buy the island. ah, the memories..........

Sorry Mc - i copied the spelling from Ibiza Rough Guide - assumed it would be correct :rolleyes: :p - just checked the book - it spells the one near San Antonio "S'illa" and the one near Benirras as "Isla" - could i have got it right?????

Anyway, what kind of money are we talking about?

My name's Delores... i've got some spare Euros floating around... ;) :lol:

Red said:
it spells the one near San Antonio "S'illa" and the one near Benirras as "Isla" - could i have got it right?????
· "island" in catalan :arrow: illa
· "island" in spanish :arrow: isla

if the second part of the name remains in catalan why they have to translate to spanish the first one? the original name is in catalan so..... s'illa!! :p

Red said:
Anyway, what kind of money are we talking about?
ask them:

imb@ibizaliving.net

(for some stupid reason they call it isla de sa ferradura :confused: )

:arrow: best aerial view

Nice try, but alas the area where i live would be a big give away for daytripper's and the such like, as although i'm not famous in France :cry: my neighbour's are 8) Voila

richbastard :D

i cant help notice that the last lot of your posts have nothing positive or constructive about them, whether its to do with ibiza or not. im not a 'rich bastard' but i know i wouldnt go around blowing my own trumpet about it like you do, sorry if this seems rude and pointless, but your posts are annoying me :rolleyes:

Now, now let's keep this topic clean, Tony whatever you might think of myself for the response i gave to your topic... It's not nice to be :evil: about it as i just pointed out that too many tourist's these day's easil'y blame the thug when if the door is left open, it's rich picking's... What happened to yourself and your wife happen's all over ther world so consider yourself as being part of a very ( and i mean VERY big club ) robbed by an oppurtunist's who maybe need's the money for buying drug's :twisted:

Too tigeryang, no feel free too show your feeling's... I have not joined this, group to annoy anyone ( even though it seem's i have ) however the first topic i read after joining was BAG SNATCHING.... Hell's bell's this happen's everyday on the beaches around the world, so what's new???? If these people are more careful with their belonging's then i would'nt get so fused, afterall they blame the thief but the thief is like a mouse.... If the mouse see's a piece of cheese it will take it, if my wife ( heaven forbid ) lost her wedding ring then yes i would be annoyed but i would'nt blame the person who found it and never handed it into the police.. Tough luck on her as she's responsible for her losses :x But then she knows i'm a

richbastard :D Voila

I would love too tigeryang but you know the only way to be sucessful is too work hard, be in the right place at the right time and grab the oppurtunity when it arrive's.. My success is not based on helping those in need but helping myself and my family move forward in an ever more demanding world...Sorry, but good luck with your quest ;)

richbastard

richbastard said:
Nice try, but alas the area where i live would be a big give away for daytripper's and the such like, as although i'm not famous in France :cry: my neighbour's are 8) Voila

so you honestly think that any of us would bother making a trip to the area you live in just because you post a pic? very french attitude, that's all i can say...

petraxx, it's not important where i or anyone else live's, so if you want to be arrogant then continue living life in blah, blah Paris :D . As you spend most of your time living in Paris which i find very :( , i suggest you stay their as i doubt whether or not your even good enough too breath the clean air that we have down here.. I consider the paris as second class capital so maybe that's better for you :lol: So enjoy Paris as it need's you, voila!!!!

Thanks for hi-jacking my thread everyone! :rolleyes: :lol:

But seriously... Richbastard - i didn't ask to see your neighbours villas or even the area in which you live - just pics of your villa which you said was nicer - or does every picture have your neighbours house in? Guess it must be REALLY small then...

:confused:

Back