How do you get to the airport?

MolokaiMuleRide500x491.jpg

£40-45 each way in a smash to Stansted from the wood.

We use Stansted quite a bit and never pay more than 45 for a sherbert and that's from Beverly Hills (Brentwood).

Can't any off your mates drop you up for a score or a something?

ok, well im not quite sure what all of your message actually means but £45 each way would be more expensive than driving and parking at the airport as this is £60 for Menorca or £90 for Ibiza, and id rather drive our own car and park than use a train or a 'smash' what ever that is. and we put petol in at the beginning of each month regardless and no my mates cant drop me off as they will be at work. our parents dropped us off when we went Turkey but they will be working as we are leaving mid week this time.
oh well looks like its going to have to be a drive and park- road trip! xx

ok, well im not quite sure what all of your message actually means but £45 each way would be more expensive than driving and parking at the airport as this is £60 for Menorca or £90 for Ibiza, and id rather drive our own car and park than use a train or a 'smash' what ever that is. and we put petol in at the beginning of each month regardless and no my mates cant drop me off as they will be at work. our parents dropped us off when we went Turkey but they will be working as we are leaving mid week this time.
oh well looks like its going to have to be a drive and park- road trip! xx

Smash = smash and grab = cab.

So no-one cab get out of work for an hour to help? Oh well funk em then.

Good luck.

Smash = smash and grab = cab.

So no-one cab get out of work for an hour to help? Oh well funk em then.

Good luck.

oh lol. thats not really talk from someone who lives in brentwood. you must mean another brentwood. its not the one just out side of Romford is it?

well no where im from you cant just leave work for an hour or two lol x

oh lol. thats not really talk from someone who lives in brentwood. you must mean another brentwood. its not the one just out side of Romford is it?

well no where im from you cant just leave work for an hour or two lol x

the only other Brentwood I know is in the U S of A.

Yep Brentwood just outside M25 next door to you!;)

the expression u use when u type!

anyway people just found out that now 7 nights parking is £45 and 14 is £60. so we not staying in the hotel the night before and im booking the parking tonight, cant really find much cheaper for 3 weeks worth of parking/ travel to the airport.

come on !!

Back