how are the drink prices this year? (2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRackin

Super Moderator
2518908873_9b061aa6d1.jpg

ico_copyright.gif
flickr

:arrow: how are the drink prices this year? (2007)

do you know by chance, if you use a c/c or check card do the bartenders in the clubs add on gratuity? I made this mistake in miami, i didnt notice they were doing it until after i had tipped twice all weekend

Isn't their some sort of gadget you can get where you can sneak clean piss into a drugs test. Surely this would work for the clubs here if filled with Voddy.

Isn't their some sort of gadget you can get where you can sneak clean piss into a drugs test. Surely this would work for the clubs here if filled with Voddy.

Are you talking about a prosthetic? I think it's called the whizzinator or something like that. Your suggestion is just so wrong on so many levels. :lol: The idea of seeing someone do this in the middle of the dance floor though made me laugh. This one might be a little better....

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/products.asp

outrageous. i've never ever known a menu in ibiza that doesn't include iva (vat) - until now! well done km5 for its innovative approach.

and FOUR euros for a ccl. i nearly dropped through the floor when they asked for 1.80 at the port the other day.

I was just reading last years thread on the same subject, where it was made the justification for the high prices of drinks was to basicialy "keep out the riff raff" from the superclubs. This reminded me of when I went to Carnival in Trinidad a few years back where I went to an all day party held by the "Trinidad arts Council" they also wanted to keep out the riff raff so they charged 20 quid entrance fee, but drinks and food were free all day. (obviously the riff raff thing didn't work as I got completely smashed at the arty farty garden party).
If only you could mix the two places together.

That beerbelly thing looks awsome, No one pulls in a club anyway so being a fat C++T is not going to hinder your evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
And this years prize for the most expensive drink goes to....

AMNESIA !!

18 Euros for Vodka Tonic

Well done guys......

Just as well the drinks in the supermarket are cheap, we just drink plenty before we head into town and by the time we get to clubs were on the water and just dancing off all the alcohol rather than wasting money on club prices (mind you the waters not cheap either), then theres less of a hangover in the morning and your up early for the sunbathing session the next day, perfect!! :)

same here get merry before we go to the clubs and up nice and bright the next day

Well...it kind of worked like that.
We went to Amnesia on Saturday night...got home on Sunday night, and I was up quite early this morning.

AMNESIA !!

18 Euros for Vodka Tonic

Well done guys......

(makes sign of the cross and clutches rosemary beads)

What have we become!! We could build a well full of vodka tonics for the africans who have never even BEEN to Amnesia with that kind of money!

that takes the p*ss. especially when the entry price is high too! But hey they wouldnt do it if people didnt pay it. I know i will probably end up drinking my money away when im in the clubs. I might have to get a larger overdraft on my account before i go though =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back