House of Madness Amnesia

Linzi_x

Will there be VIP terrace tickets coming out for these nights?

And what time is last entry with spotlight tickets for that night, Cream, Insane at Pacha and Full On at Space?

not sure there will be VIP balcony tickets for HOM linzi.

of the mentioned nights, only insane at pacha has a latest entry rule, which is 2am. you can actually see this when you add tickets to the basket in our ticket shop (before you finish the purchase). if no last entry time is mentioned, the ticket is valid for entry all night. the vast majority of tickets don't have a last entry time. exceptions are all pacha tickets, all VIP tables and very few others

Thanks! That must have been why i couldn't see a time on it last night, thought I'd have to buy them first to see the time as the last time I went was 2013..

is house of madness not a packed night that they need the VIP terrace or do you just generally not know? Lol

HOM worked very well last year, very busy. maybe they'll put on vip balcony tickets later, not sure.

See because the DJs already mentioned on the line ups aren't on certain dates, specifically the last 2 dates.. Does that likely mean those won't be on at all those last 2 dates?? Or have they just not announced them yet for whatever reason?

Hi All

Went to Cream last year and got the VIP Balcony access ticket from Ibiza spotlight, it was well worth it to stay away from the chaos downstairs. I know at the minute there is no ticket for the balcony for House of Madness on Sundays, but was wanting to know if anyone has been and can you get to and from the balcony without ticket? If any1 has been how busy is HOM? I know the cream nights r Mental on the Dancefloor

Any help would be great guys thanks

very busy. try asking at the door, maybe they'll give you a stamp for an upsell. if that fails try the bouncer at the stairs to the vip directly.

very busy. try asking at the door, maybe they'll give you a stamp for an upsell. if that fails try the bouncer at the stairs to the vip directly.

Cheers for the info Stivi .....Any Idea of the set times this year at house of madness???? Was in Ibiza in June and a rep for Ushuaia had an app for set times? this a common thing?

Cheers for the info Stivi .....Any Idea of the set times this year at house of madness???? Was in Ibiza in June and a rep for Ushuaia had an app for set times? this a common thing?

If your going before the closing party will you let me know if paying extra to get up stair at the door or on the stairs works please lol we're the same, usually buy the VIP access tickets for cream

If your going before the closing party will you let me know if paying extra to get up stair at the door or on the stairs works please lol we're the same, usually buy the VIP access tickets for cream

Will do going out on the 16th Aug so let u know

Back