Hotels

Party Girl

Just been looking at the hotels featured on this site (im itching to book next years holiday) and have noticed that no matter when I put my dates in they all show no availability.

I guess that this is probably coz they are not taking bookings for next year yet, but when do you guys think that will be coz I cant wait much longer.

Need something to look forward to after christmas.

Party Girl said:
Just been looking at the hotels featured on this site (im itching to book next years holiday) and have noticed that no matter when I put my dates in they all show no availability.

I guess that this is probably coz they are not taking bookings for next year yet, but when do you guys think that will be coz I cant wait much longer.

Need something to look forward to after christmas.

I had exactly the same thing booking Bali Beach for next year and I was thinking there's no way they can be booked already :eek: so I e-mailed the woman who dealt with our booking this year and she said prices etc will be available from late Nov/early Dec. She's actually reserved us a room for when we want and then she's going to let me know as soon as prices have been finalised and then I can confirm booking so I'll let you know.

Thanks Barbie, I will keep my eye's peeled :eek:

Dont think we will be able to book until early next year anyway coz it's quite difficult to get flights out from Jersey, can only really go from Gatwick or Southampton. Got good flights with flybe last year from Southampton but they havn't announced their flights for next year yet, so obviously we dont want to book the hotel and then realise we cant get the flights.

Still cant hurt to look though!

Back