Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I searched for hotels in 2019, the W hotel in Santa Eulalia had not yet opened.

Has anyone stayed there, or elsewhere in Santa Eulalia.

It's not a major hub like San Antonio or Ibiza Town or Playa den Bossa, right?

i spent all of 60 minutes at W. That was sufficient.. if you want charm, you go elsewhere. They do have good music on the roof but just sitting there sipping a drink with all the beautiful people is so not me

So after staying in Bossa the vast majority of the times we go, we are now staying closer to the West side of the island.

Our friends are staying in Ses Piteras but that's way too rich for our blood - is the Occidental nearby any good?
Has anyone stayed at Occidental?

Cant recommend Playa bella enough. Cracking wee cheap hotel just outside San antonio. Big rooms with balcony & refurbished last year. Staff great and a smashing bar beside complex showing all football. Also plastik just opened across the road. And boat to San an only 200 yards away. Had few party's in room nothing crazy but tunes on & no hassle when we got home in early hours.

Anything about Globales Montemar in Cala Lllonga ?
Cheap Hotel. Parking seems no problem. But need it only for sleeping and breakfast. Not far from Ibiza town.
Maybe ok enough for me.

staying at hotel S'Estanyol in april all reviews look good online, and was decent price for the 28days, anyone stayed here before ?

Looks fantastic and a great location, but 600-700euro a night in August :eek:

Prices only go one way in Ibiza

The Standard will 100% be targeted at our American cousins - they lap those hotels up!

Maybe I missed this but El Hotel Pacha have updated their site too. Is that second building in the picture where the car park was next to the hotel? Has that building be erected yet? @McRackin any idea?

El Hotel and The Standard very similar vibe / style going on IMO.

The Standard will 100% be targeted at our American cousins - they lap those hotels up!

The Standard and El Hotel are quite different. I really like The Standard in London, although prices aren't anywhere near that high, nor would I part with that sort of money!

Outside of summer, prices are more reasonable (for a 5 star hotel in Ibiza).

I am looking a good hotel for a mixed group of 30 people. Perhaps a smaller hotel where we might be able to then be a bit more sociable with eachother around the pool etc, rather than a huge one.

The challenge seems to be somewhere mid-range that would be suitable for couples without children, a range of ages (35-70), and also ok for families (it will be August). Wedding is cala calador area but it doesn’t need to be here, just not too far north- so perhaps playa den bossa side of the island as not keen on San An?
Has anyone booked a hotel for a varied group, walking distance to some beach bars, but not really noisy and full of clubbers, nor totally full of kids!

I am looking a good hotel for a mixed group of 30 people. Perhaps a smaller hotel where we might be able to then be a bit more sociable with eachother around the pool etc, rather than a huge one.

The challenge seems to be somewhere mid-range that would be suitable for couples without children, a range of ages (35-70), and also ok for families (it will be August). Wedding is cala calador area but it doesn’t need to be here, just not too far north- so perhaps playa den bossa side of the island as not keen on San An?
Has anyone booked a hotel for a varied group, walking distance to some beach bars, but not really noisy and full of clubbers, nor totally full of kids!
Migjorn

@lee111s would you say Palmyra ticks these boxes?

I know you said not in San An but its more the bay side of it.

My shout would be the Ebano in PDB. If you want San An, I recommend the Abrat.

Both been done up recently and have sizeable gardens, and areas around the pool. Both also set back slightly from all the main noise and partying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back