Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no relevant opinion on the matter, but i can tell you that I absolutely want to soak my bits in the CADUZZI
171296659_10158903968706211_7111103630455916918_n.jpg

We’ve done a bit of a ‘now vs what’s coming’ on Nativo hotel that’s right in front of our place.

You can book on their site from April 1st! So, they better yet cracking!

View attachment 11482

Barefoot luxury, wabi-sabi philosophy and other curious concepts I never heard about...

According to DDI, Messi's Hotel MiM Ibiza Es Vivé has been refurbished and from now on their clients will be able to listen music underwater...

We’ve done a bit of a ‘now vs what’s coming’ on Nativo hotel that’s right in front of our place.

You can book on their site from April 1st! So, they better yet cracking!

View attachment 11482
Barefoot luxury, wabi-sabi philosophy and other curious concepts I never heard about...

DJ & music curator: Manel Simøne (Concept Hotel Group, Rock Nights, Teatro Ibiza, etc). Ok, this is getting a wee bit interesting now!

Hola ,
Was wondering if anyone on the forum know the apartamentos Catharina María en cala longa and if It’s nice to stay there for a week ?

Can anyone tell me what the Playa Bella appartments are like? We have a villa booked for a family holiday at the end of July / early August, but can get a deal for 4 nights in early October for just myself and my wife.

Any feedback greatly appreciated 👍

The hostal Rita in San Antonio is now a boutique hotel :!:

The San An facelift continues...

Can anyone tell me what the Playa Bella appartments are like? We have a villa booked for a family holiday at the end of July / early August, but can get a deal for 4 nights in early October for just myself and my wife.

Any feedback greatly appreciated 👍
Doesn't matter about Playa Bella, just booked 4 nights in the Bellamar 😁😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back