Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romeo's Motel & Diner part of the new videoclip on the unreleased track from The Rolling Stones

"CRISS CROSS", THE PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED TRACK BY THE ROLLING STONES, IS OUT NOW WITH A VIDEO THAT IS FULL OF SPANISH DNA BOTH BEHIND AND IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA

The new Rolling Stones video is directed by Madrid-based visual artist Diana Kunst featuring London-based, La Mancha born model Guindilla Ontanaya. Part of the video was shot in Ibiza and in the hotel Romeo's Motel & Diner part of Concept Hotel Group.

For Mick Jagger to see your material and say: "I love it" must be the dream of any video director. Well, that's just what happened to Diana Kunst, who has already made a name for herself in the visual arts world, directing videos for Rosalía, ASAP Rocky and now, Their Satanic Majesties.

The song "Criss Cross" should have been included on the album "Goats Head Soup" released in '1973, but in the end, it was discarded. Fate desired it to be released in one of the strangest years of all time, with model Guindilla Ontanaya (who is also Diana's best friend and muse) as its star.

The video, shot between New York, various other places in the USA, London and Ibiza, shows the connection between these two friends and portrays their journeys over the years. A friendship that has ended up being the main source of inspiration for the video’s plot.

Spanish DNA and Ibiza play prominent parts on the new track from one of the greatest rock ’n’ roll bands of all time. Both Los Enamorados, the charming little hotel located in Portinatx in the north of the island and new hotel Romeo’s Motel & Diner feature in the video. Romeo’s neon totem, Chapel (where you can get married from the 15th of August) Playroom (a room designed to do bad things, with pole dance bar included) all make an appearance.

Concept Hotel Group's CEO and founder, Diego Calvo, makes a cameo driving his own Mustang, in which Guindilla greets the camera from the back seat.

Can there be anything more Rolling Stones than this? I don't think so.

Anyone know if the Marvell Apartments in San An Bay are opening this year? Booked them before this situation kicked in, but not managing to get any response from them yet? We travel in October.

Anyone know if the Marvell Apartments in San An Bay are opening this year? Booked them before this situation kicked in, but not managing to get any response from them yet? We travel in October.
Just had confirmation that it won't open. Back to the drawing board.

Does anyone know if Hotel Tropical in San Antonio is open yet? I have emailed the hotel a few weeks ago and they said they were opening at the end of July. I haven't heard otherwise and i am due to pay for the accommodation for my stay in September tomorrow!
Its coming up on booking.com to book tonight so hopefully it is open ?

Does anyone know if Hotel Tropical in San Antonio is open yet? I have emailed the hotel a few weeks ago and they said they were opening at the end of July. I haven't heard otherwise and i am due to pay for the accommodation for my stay in September tomorrow!
Its coming up on booking.com to book tonight so hopefully it is open ?
Try their email, info@hoteltropicalibiza.com

Where’s been good during COVID hotel wise ? San An or Ibiza Town way? With a pool and ideally not a young / noisy place? If the airbridge is in place might be able to convince the missus of a few nights early Sept

Hi, can anyone recommend a good adults-only hotel or apartment in Santa Eularia which is nice but not eye-wateringly expensive?

As we’ve extended our stay by 6 nights, we’re looking to stay somewhere new. Thanks!

Hi, can anyone recommend a good adults-only hotel or apartment in Santa Eularia which is nice but not eye-wateringly expensive?

As we’ve extended our stay by 6 nights, we’re looking to stay somewhere new. Thanks!
As in Fun&games? ???????

Our friends liked Bless which isn't too far away. No idea about pricing.
Bless is great, right on Cala Nova & Aiyanna, both of which are great - food at Aiyanna is not as good as Amante, but the facilities are better IMO.

And obviously a much better beach...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back