Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about Simbad. Want to rent a car to be independent. Do they have parking spots ? In the Internet presentation they have . But is it real ?
Normally Talamanca is a bit tricky with a car. Nothing to see inn google maps , only street parking.
Terrible place to get parked in the summer months

Ok , THB Los Molinos , maybe. They told : Parking 10 E a day. Ok for me.
Need a car if Im in Ibiza. Dont want to search every day a hour for a parking spot. Otherwise I go to Cala Llonga .
Not far , quiet and not so crowded.
El Pinar , maybe , or something like that.

El Pinar have free parking with electronic gates. Small deposit for the key returned on departure.

absolutely recommendable, fine atmosphere and unbeatable as a starting point. Parking will probably be 100m further back on the left.... Direction Dalt Villa

Thank you

Seems to be a official parking spot. They told me long time booking: 10 E a day ( sent a e mail ) Its ok for me

PS . I have no parking paranoia. But I met ( more as one time ) people who were angry . They had a hotel in eivissa area and a car which they wanted to use for beaches , shopping and so on. Impossible to find a spot. End of the song : Car left , using Taxi Makes no sense

.... me also not, since I have changed to figueretes, I park actually always at AV.Pere. Matutes Noguera, and go the few meters by foot.

Decadent solution is scooter and car, cars were so cheap in recent years, .... that the cab ride back and forth to the airport was not more expensive with tip, than a car for 1 week, not to mention the scooter...... it is just super cool to park at the beach

taxi/car/scooter 50/60/250 €

157181219_10158673758541084_7981044905364205093_o.jpg

Just seen on Instagram that the Confort Plaza in San An is now the Stic Urban Hotel and Spa... San An getting posh

San An getting posh
Interview with the owners of the new 4* Stic, who are convinced that drunk tourism is outdated and that the tourism model of the town is moving towards a quality proposal...

Diego Calvo from Concept Hotel Group just announced on David Moreno's Pure Ibiza Radio that Santos will open on april 30th and Paradiso two weeks later :!:

Last season they opened four of their six hotels but this year they want have them all open before the beginning of june...

Diego Calvo from Concept Hotel Group just announced on David Moreno's Pure Ibiza Radio that Santos will open on april 30th and Paradiso two weeks later :!:

Last season they opened four of their six hotels but this year they want have them all open before the beginning of june...
Oriol Calvo's brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back