Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked by hotel many times great location didn’t know had kids club ! Super thanks for advice I’ll check out availability now . I hope/ thought by September things would be ok fir flights and holiday once have a vaccine very or negative test result ?
Let’s hope so. It’s been 3-4 years since we stayed there after they refurbished. I suggest you email them reservas@hoteltorredelmar.com to check that the kids club is or will still be operating, just to be sure. It’s a great location for your needs.

After only two summers since the big renovation, El Puerto Ibiza Hotel & Spa in Ibiza Town turns into Room Mate Ángel. Dedicated to the memory of motorcycle racer Ángel Nieto.

I was just thinking about this today

@Vinyldreams mentioned how Orquidea needs an upgrade when just a couple door down you have 2* Riomar sitting behind Blue beach club...any plans to upgrade Riomar as that does need something doing!
Yes that’s also been bought

Marriot has been mentioned

Much to early , I know : Nye Hotels ? I want to book Nye earlier than Summer. If the Ryanair flight schedule is out for Dez , I will book.

What parties they normally have nye besides dc10?
Pacha often opens if they aren’t in mid refurb! Nice night but gets going quite late (doesn’t open till midnight so it’s obviously a very different NYE to U.K. clubs), one room, has a big name guest, etc. Imo, if you are going for Christmas and / or NYE and want to be around people, Ibiza Town is the place to base yourself as San An and PDB are practically stone dead.

DC10 starts late NYD afternoon.

Last edited:
Pacha often opens if they aren’t in mid refurb! Nice night but gets going quite late (doesn’t open till midnight so it’s obviously a very different NYE to U.K. clubs), one room, has a big name guest, etc. Imo, if you are going for Christmas and / or NYE and want to be around people, Ibiza Town is the place to base yourself as San An and PDB are practically stone dead.

DC10 starts late Boxing Day afternoon.
If that can happen again this year will be amazing! I think Sep to Dec will be clubbing time for ibiza

If that can happen again this year will be amazing! I think Sep to Dec will be clubbing time for ibiza
Yes, would be fun. We did it once but there were no direct flights from the U.K. so it took a day to get there.

Just edited my post, I meant DC10 is NYD, not Boxing Day. There is another small club / late bar that opens over winter and provided full on techno but I can’t remember what is called, or if it will reopen. I’m sure someone will know what I’m thinking of.

shame we’ve more than likely been priced out of SE going forwards. Love the place

The new 5-star in Vara de Rey will be operated by Ocean Drive Hotels. Name still TBA but we know it will include a restaurant called El Portal...

The adults-only 4-star Iberostar in S'Argamassa has been sold...

We’ve done a bit of a ‘now vs what’s coming’ on Nativo hotel that’s right in front of our place.

You can book on their site from April 1st! So, they better yet cracking!

AE375817-BB5F-4474-8744-CF908D209655.jpeg

Think about Simbad. Want to rent a car to be independent. Do they have parking spots ? In the Internet presentation they have . But is it real ?
Normally Talamanca is a bit tricky with a car. Nothing to see inn google maps , only street parking.

Think about Simbad. Want to rent a car to be independent. Do they have parking spots ? In the Internet presentation they have . But is it real ?
Normally Talamanca is a bit tricky with a car. Nothing to see inn google maps , only street parking.

We stayed a couple of times. Usually you get lucky with a spot outside the hotel or if not in the streets off Carrer de Jesus. We were never too far way.

We’ve done a bit of a ‘now vs what’s coming’ on Nativo hotel that’s right in front of our place.

You can book on their site from April 1st! So, they better yet cracking!

View attachment 11482
Might finally get rid of those cranes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back