Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone's favorite hotel in san an? Thinking of switching things up from pdb/fig. TIA!

Depends what you're after. I like the location and styling of Cubanito although the pool area wasn't great.

Friends love Beach Star in the Bay.

Pikes obv!

Guys, u ve got some money to burn ,
Cheapest deals , Tarba, Tropical Adelino
For cheap deals its too soon as Tropical price now is out of my 🏴‍☠️ budget (similar to student budget😏)

The last 5 trips i've stayed at the Palladium Palmyra in the bay, just down from Linekers, Itaca e.t.c
Superb all inclusive hotel.

We stayed there for one night in early June, in between a villa and Pikes. Great location and they're very generous with the all inclusive drinks!

@CorMc stayed at Blau Parc this year too said it was ideal!
Yeah to this. Blau Parc room and balcony were 10/10, and obviously can't beat the location, so will definitely stay there again for a SanAn trip. Cubanito had a lovely vibe too, but the pool area was a bit to shaded. I love Hostal La Torre for a couple of nights. Other end of the scale for price was the Florencio, nice clean rooms and cute little pool area, just make sure to book a balcony room.

Looking for mid-May 2023. prices are a bit, well, pricey but the Maritimo's good for 5 nts at around £380; disappointed the Los Molinos is nearly £200 more.

Can anyone explain why the Hoastal Juanita is £3874 for 5 nights?!! Am I booking the whole hostal or what, this is for a single room with shared bathroom!!! Maybe the showers are golden....

Screenshot (37).png

Looking for mid-May 2023. prices are a bit, well, pricey but the Maritimo's good for 5 nts at around £380; disappointed the Los Molinos is nearly £200 more.

Can anyone explain why the Hoastal Juanita is £3874 for 5 nights?!! Am I booking the whole hostal or what, this is for a single room with shared bathroom!!! Maybe the showers are golden....

View attachment 15144
I know don't know what's going on with Juanita it's ridiculous! I stayed there twice over the years, and nothing special!

I know don't know what's going on with Juanita it's ridiculous! I stayed there twice over the years, and nothing special!
It's clearly an error, but if they want people to book (they won't at those prices!) they need to alert the booking engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back