Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booked Migjorn for Clockwork weekend, 14th - 18th July. Did the semi-flexible rate, with 40% up front, worked out about £200 cheaper that way direct with the hotel....fingers crossed everything happens this year the way we all want it to!

If anyone is over on that weekend and fancies meeting for a beer, drop me a PM.

Exciting times!

Booked Migjorn for Clockwork weekend, 14th - 18th July. Did the semi-flexible rate, with 40% up front, worked out about £200 cheaper that way direct with the hotel....fingers crossed everything happens this year the way we all want it to!

If anyone is over on that weekend and fancies meeting for a beer, drop me a PM.

Exciting times!
Just booked my Tanit bed for the Sunday so will be your way then
Otherwise I'll be the one wearing orange 😂

Just booked my Tanit bed for the Sunday so will be your way then
Otherwise I'll be the one wearing orange 😂
Sweet. Are you staying on Bossa or San An? I couldn't justify the £400 for a daybed through Clockwork, might see if I can book one directly with Tanit on the day without the £320 drink spends...

Sweet. Are you staying on Bossa or San An? I couldn't justify the £400 for a daybed through Clockwork, might see if I can book one directly with Tanit on the day without the £320 drink spends...
Let me know what you discover. I'll be on the island then and would love to meet up. Happy to split the costs of a daybed with someone

Let me know what you discover. I'll be on the island then and would love to meet up. Happy to split the costs of a daybed with someone
I am kinda hoping that some daybeds will be put aside for Tanit guests only...these are 80euros with no drinks. Will drop Tanit a message once the season gets up and running...

San An, always the Gran Sol for Clockwork

At the minute there are 3 of us on the bed, if nothing changes you're welcome to jump on. Don't be expecting any highbrow conversation at thst point of the weekend though 😂😂😂
If so just throw some € towards the drinks on the day
Haha!! Sounds perfect, I'm in

Really? do Clockwork take over the whole venue then?
Yes…absolutely, it must be one of their biggest events (anyway that I’ve been to there). Remember, it’s a generally an older crowd who have a bit more disposable income and are making a weekend of it… saying that, I was quite happily mingling out on the sand dunes listening to the music before venturing in. If you are making a day of it and you have 4 of you the price is actually ok

Yes…absolutely, it must be one of their biggest events (anyway that I’ve been to there). Remember, it’s a generally an older crowd who have a bit more disposable income and are making a weekend of it… saying that, I was quite happily mingling out on the sand dunes listening to the music before venturing in. If you are making a day of it and you have 4 of you the price is actually ok
After 2 long nights of dancing and 47 years old I'm definitely going to need that bed 😂😂

Ok, good to know, thanks mate. We will probably have a wander down late afternoon/early evening and see what the crack is....

I cant believe how much the hotels have put the prices up ( I know trying make money back but wtf ) got 14 nights & flights & hotel for me misses & kid £1550 ( booked in January) now the hotel alone for 14 nights is £2350 & flights £900🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back