Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went passed the old pacha hotel today…wow there are major works ongoing - basically it’s shell and core now (and it wasn’t too shabby when I last stayed there before - a bit tired and internal works required but still fine). I think I remember pacha group sold it? Does anyone know if it’s still going to be operated/branded by pacha? I did like my free passes when I stayed there!

Originally posted on Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]:

Palladium announced yesterday the opening of a new luxury hotel in San Antonio next season: TRS Ibiza...

Ready for 2022...

As you might remember, from next season Piscis Park will be a 4-star..

The days of launching patio chairs from balcony to pool are over

Ready for 2022...

Is this the old Tanit hotel ?

Was in New Algarb. Not so bad : Clean , bath ok , room small , but ok. A little loud. Food not bad. But the same problem as usual in PdB : Parking.
The hotel parking was full , the most time ( in October ) ! , in the area it was luck. Think in the peak season its a hard thing to find something.

Contrary to what was reported in certain blog, the hotel Catalina behind Savannah hasn't changed of owners. Vibra Hotels is trying to sort the licenses to give it a proper revamp. All this and more revealed in this interview...

Especially interesting when he insists they want to continue focused on 3/4 stars instead of opening 5 stars!

Contrary to what was reported in certain blog, the hotel Catalina behind Savannah hasn't changed of owners. Vibra Hotels is trying to sort the licenses to give it a proper revamp. All this and more revealed in this interview...

Especially interesting when he insists they want to continue focused on 3/4 stars instead of opening 5 stars!

Music to my ears. As has been much discussed in the 'end of the West end' thread the days of cheap Club18-30 hotels are done, but Ibiza is also getting saturated with upmarket resort hotels where people don't leave the complex. 4 star is a good compromise.

For the first time ever, Na Xamena continues open in november as a pilot test to see if there's enough demand off-season...

The hotel chain Hilton, which in recent years ran the Montesol, returns to Ibiza taking over the Cala Llonga Resort (previously known as Sirenis Imperial)...

Marc Rahola reveals that OD Group will open a Ryans in San Antonio in 2023:

As previously mentioned, he's now partner at Concept Hotel Group.

Ready for 2022...

Got that booked for September, hope its nice

Another 5-star in Santa Eulalia...

Another 5-star in Santa Eulalia...

Do they have so many 5 star tourists in future ?

Do they have so many 5 star tourists in future ?

My thoughts too. Appreciate this summer was 'different' but Santa Eulalia seemed a lot quieter to me this August, compared with August 2020 (which was also 'different'!).

I understand more 5 Stars around Ibiza Town but this surprises me.

5 Stars around Ibiza town : Better not so much. If I would book a 5 star , I would go where its quiet. If I go to Ibz town I only need a clean room and breakfast. But other people think opposite. Its ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back