Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your living room also decorated with pictures of Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, Steven Tyler, Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Lemmy, Sid Vicious, etc having a ball?!

IMG_20210820 (3).jpg
IMG_20210820 (4).jpg

i have a water bed filled with beer

this is not bad pikes style

btw : My living room looks like 1859 or something have to change

After a few years half abandoned and then rented as apartments, Estudios-Hotel Tropicana in Cala de Bou (oposite Cafeteria Piraña) should reopen as a hotel again in 2023 :!:

Captura.JPG

Are there any adults only hotels in Ibiza Town itself (not Talamanca or Figueretas)? Love Pikes but thinking of getting somewhere in Ibiza Town for late October.
Shame The Standard hasn’t yet opened!

What's Gran Hotel Montesol Ibiza like? Great location and always thought it looked nice.

Went passed the old pacha hotel today…wow there are major works ongoing - basically it’s shell and core now (and it wasn’t too shabby when I last stayed there before - a bit tired and internal works required but still fine). I think I remember pacha group sold it? Does anyone know if it’s still going to be operated/branded by pacha? I did like my free passes when I stayed there!

^^^

Don't think so.
Ah…the renovation has already been discussed… apologies! I did think I read that before but didn’t realize the extent of the works….

I’ve just found where I saw it had been sold….(this has probably been covered before also so my apologies again if that’s the case!)

and there are works to the extending building I saw…

so it’s a sale and leaseback basically with pacha still operating…as far as I can make out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back