Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We booked up Pikes for next year, but because of the blocked out dates, we need somewhere to go for 2nights at the end of our trip.
I don't feel like a massive downgrade after 6 nights at Pikes - so where do people suggest?
Deleted

Last edited:
Well it did 4 years ago.. you might be lucky and catch a little party there.. things can get wild.

Can anyone recommend somewhere reasonable in bossa for a stag? Need space for 25 obviously spread over a number of rooms.

Being quoted £450pp most places for 4 nights :(

Dates 12/7/20-16/7/20

San Antonio?
The best man won't budge thinks PDB will be better for the oldies that are going example dad and uncles. My reply was "bossa is just as much as a shit hole as San an" ?

Best man's hanging on for jet prices coming out but cant see that being less than 400pp.

We have flights booked £175 so adding another £400-500 to that for a stag is just daft

The best man won't budge thinks PDB will be better for the oldies that are going example dad and uncles. My reply was "bossa is just as much as a shit hole as San an" ?

Best man's hanging on for jet prices coming out but cant see that being less than 400pp.

We have flights booked £175 so adding another £400-500 to that for a stag is just daft

For that number contact hotels directly - they’ll likely do a better deal than booking sites. h10 are pretty good.

I’d avoid PDB, there’s f*** all there! San An bay and along to San An is so much nicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back