Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you're in Cali, have you ever been to Tijuana @soulcompromise ?
No, actually. Went to Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta with my parents when I was in high school, but I was too drunk to really enjoy the culture much. I think I was allowed to drink on that trip. It was a cruise, so probably international waters or something... I think the rules were different somehow cause I know I drank too much.

No, actually. Went to Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta with my parents when I was in high school, but I was too drunk to really enjoy the culture much. I think I was allowed to drink on that trip. It was a cruise, so probably international waters or something... I think the rules were different somehow cause I know I drank too much.

Did you have problems with the language in Mexico ?

Did you have problems with the language in Mexico ?
At that time in my life (21 years ago) it didn't occur to me that it might be rude to not attempt the language. I can barely remember, but I know my dad had to tell a cabby how to get me back to the ship when I was too hung over to peruse the streets of Puerto Vallarta. I didn't speak a word of Spanish.

I'm not too concerned about the language in Ibiza now that I see that everyone here speaks English with them (at least from what I'm hearing). It's still exciting for me to be learning Spanish between now and my trip though.

Not sure if this is old news but Jason Bull of Es Vive, Sands etc fame now owner of Hostal Costa in Ibiza Town.

How far is sol beach house santa eularia from the nearest restaurants and bars? Happy to spend the day at the hotel and head out about 6pm to the bars for drinks & and some nice food at the restaurants? Also any house music bars to go into before a club night?

Any one stayed at Apartmentos Sunset Oasis?
Dont stay there u are very far in cala de bou,and the hotel is 800m from main road..
Already picked people aug 19 and aug 18 and will never pick people anymore there unless they tip well ?.eg one german Guy with Indian roots,even loaded , a real deep pocket

How far is sol beach house santa eularia from the nearest restaurants and bars? Happy to spend the day at the hotel and head out about 6pm to the bars for drinks & and some nice food at the restaurants? Also any house music bars to go into before a club night?

Its about 10mins walk to the Marina, and about 15-20mins into town itself, lots of bars in both places. Its a nice walk down the promenade though.

You also have a brilliant rooftop bar at Aquas De Ibiza on your doorstep which is open to the public, and Ses Savines is also right near you.

Ate in the Hotel at Santa Eulalia so can't help on the restaurants.

Its about 10mins walk to the Marina, and about 15-20mins into town itself, lots of bars in both places. Its a nice walk down the promenade though.

You also have a brilliant rooftop bar at Aquas De Ibiza on your doorstep which is open to the public, and Ses Savines is also right near you.

Ate in the Hotel at Santa Eulalia so can't help on the restaurants.
Sounds good enough for me. Potential birthday trip for a week in June next year. Its been a while

68464725_383483339023663_5331893407662997504_n.png.jpg

Yesterday I was looking for a room on booking.com and found a new type of room price called booking basic

Discount was around 40% so I was really happy

Unfortunately when I was going through the booking I noticed that booking days were changed automatically so I didn’t go further

Tried to contact them by phone but atm they are attending only pax with confirmed booking

Sent an email but no answer

Anyone had experience with this stuff?75267527

gonna be staying this time at the S'Alamera (Santa Eu) - not my preferred but it's functional and location-wise suited the group.

We booked up Pikes for next year, but because of the blocked out dates, we need somewhere to go for 2nights at the end of our trip.
I don't feel like a massive downgrade after 6 nights at Pikes - so where do people suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back