Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning my stay for around 5 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza. Can anyone recommend something different? I'm pretty excited regardless. And my budget will allow for around 2400 (in U.S. dollars - I don't know in Euros) for hotel+flight give or take.

I'm planning my stay for around 5 nights at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza. Can anyone recommend something different? I'm pretty excited regardless. And my budget will allow for around 2400 (in U.S. dollars - I don't know in Euros) for hotel+flight give or take.
Only thing id say is that we are in the Palladium Palace, literally 5 minutes away and the prices for the Hard Rock are usually the same as in here but the PP includes meals and drinks

Only thing id say is that we are in the Palladium Palace, literally 5 minutes away and the prices for the Hard Rock are usually the same as in here but the PP includes meals and drinks
That is very appealing! Do they serve all your meals or just the breakfast buffet?

Looks like I'm gonna switch La Noria for My Way Luxary Studios. Reviews have started to come and it seems as advertised. Honestly for 110 EUR/night to get a 400+ sq foot room with a kitchenette and balcony in the PDB area is a steal. My only "concern" is that I reserved it only for myself and wondering if a guest would be an issue as the room is for 2.

Sports bar and specialty restaurants (have to book) are service ones

Rest are buffet

A friend stayed at the Palladium for the DC10 opening party (he flew in and out in less than 24 hours so only stayed there for one 'night'!). We visited him and it looked nice but there were quite a few kids around, but obviously that's not an issue if you are going with kids yourself (I know Macdonsj does).

Depends on budget and what you're after, but I was really impressed with Migjorn in PDB.

now looking for a nice and good priced hotel/finca/appartement from sept. 1.st till sept. 13.th....realy not easy to find something that satifies all the familys wishes, wifey likes boutique hotels, any1 ever been to: Wi-Ki-Woo Hotel Ibiza?
daughter wants to be near O Beach, myself dont realy care where...

now looking for a nice and good priced hotel/finca/appartement from sept. 1.st till sept. 13.th....realy not easy to find something that satifies all the familys wishes, wifey likes boutique hotels, any1 ever been to: Wi-Ki-Woo Hotel Ibiza?

Apparently there will be a new Marriott hotel on Ibiza this August. I'm considering possibly changing my mind about Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza and opting for this place instead. It's a boutique hotel and from the pictures on their site it looks like you can see the ocean/water. Unfortunately, when I try to check out the rates it says:

Sorry, currently there are no rooms available at this property for the dates you selected. Please try your search again.

Here is a link to the site though. Marriott W Ibiza

Apparently there will be a new Marriott hotel on Ibiza this August. I'm considering possibly changing my mind about Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza and opting for this place instead. It's a boutique hotel and from the pictures on their site it looks like you can see the ocean/water. Unfortunately, when I try to check out the rates it says:

Here is a link to the site though. Marriott W Ibiza
same text here when i try to book there. wonder how much it will cost, but usualy the new hotels are cheaper when they open new. maybe we will get a bargain :lol:

We went to take a look at this when we were over in June, as a potential future place to stay (we liked the pictures!). Don't get me wrong, it looks nice from the outside, but apparently all the money has gone on the bits you can see. Rooms are not great inside, and there are only a few sea-facing ones, these are much more expensive (obviously). The others face wasteland/mountains/road out the back. Pool is tiny as well, very deceptive from the photos. Had a look at the menu outside and it was expensive....like 15 euros for burger (or something like that).

Depends what you are after really....it will look nice in instagram photos and nice for a cocktail before heading out, but as an actual hotel, not so much. Just my own personal opinion....

We went to take a look at this when we were over in June, as a potential future place to stay (we liked the pictures!). Don't get me wrong, it looks nice from the outside, but apparently all the money has gone on the bits you can see. Rooms are not great inside, and there are only a few sea-facing ones, these are much more expensive (obviously). The others face wasteland/mountains/road out the back. Pool is tiny as well, very deceptive from the photos. Had a look at the menu outside and it was expensive....like 15 euros for burger (or something like that).

Depends what you are after really....it will look nice in instagram photos and nice for a cocktail before heading out, but as an actual hotel, not so much. Just my own personal opinion....
thanks so much for your information, i was guessing it was some sort of instagramm shinny in front and not so pretty at the back. i see what price quote they give.

The 'Rat' is another turd they've tried to polish recently....can't comment on the new bit though. They've got a rooftop terrace now haven't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back