Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone on here stayed at the Migjorn in PDB since it was done up? I wouldn't normally look at PDB but it's for IMS and I'd like to be near the conference.

Great, thanks.

I notice that it’s not down as adults-only. Were there many kids there?

@Clara I didn't stay there, but visited friends doing so on two separate occasions. From my limited experience, I really liked it.

Has anyone on here stayed at the Migjorn in PDB since it was done up? I wouldn't normally look at PDB but it's for IMS and I'd like to be near the conference.
Yes, several times. Absolutely superb. Spacious, clean apartments with a balcony and all mod cons, two pools - one quiet, one loud, gated for safety (hookers and dealers operate directly across the road), excellent spa, quality restaurant. Location is terrific for getting around and going to PDB clubs if that’s your thing. My go to 4 star hotel. Its not adults only but I’ve not seen many kids there. Prices vary wildly so look out for offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds perfect (not including the hookers and dealers! )

Actually seems like good value then so I’ll go for it. I’m staying with a mate, so having a bedroom and a nice looking sofa bed in the lounge area is ideal as she will likely want to stay out and party whilst I’m having an earlier night for the conference.

Thanks and I've booked. Went for one of the Superior Junior Suites - the roof terrace looks great!

Hi all,

Looking for somewhere to stay for a week, 2 adults and one 16 year old.

Ideally San An or PDB, and not a full on party hotel.
Looking for something modern, nice pool / outside area.

Considering Gran Sol or Abrat at the moment. Any other recommendations?

Stayed at both of those and they were both fantastic, hard to decide between the two of them.

Personally I prefer San An to Bossa, and think the Cala Gracio end of San An would suit a 16 year old as they can sample the sunset strip amd keep it reaosnably PG without the full on 'x rated' version of Ibiza!

Hi all,

I’ve not stayed in the ones you mentioned. My favourite four in PDB are Migjorn, Torre del Mar and both Sirenis - all very good 4 star options. Migjorn are more central and apartment based so you’d get some privacy from your 16 year old. The other three are further up towards Figueretas but quiet with a five minute walk to central PDB. The two Sirenis options are more dated than the other two. Migjorn is my fav out of the four in PDB and they do terrific offers through Expedia if you keep checking back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

I've stayed at the Gran Sol and Blau Park across the road. Both were sound, Blau Pk slightly better with a great sea-view.

You wouldn't go wrong with either

Gran Sol is clean and basic, with a better pool area than you'd expect. Location wise, good for Calo Moro, Calo Gracio, Sunset Strip. Not stayed at Blau Park, but pool area looks ok from above (my old flat looked on to it - though come to think of it, that's 12 years ago! Yikes!)

Gran Sol is clean and basic, with a better pool area than you'd expect. Location wise, good for Calo Moro, Calo Gracio, Sunset Strip. Not stayed at Blau Park, but pool area looks ok from above (my old flat looked on to it - though come to think of it, that's 12 years ago! Yikes!)

Oh, and you can't go wrong at Cafe Bohemia across the road from the entrance of both for cheap beer and tapas

Been staying in San Antonio basically for the last 4 years so just booked My Way Luxury Ibiza Studios in PDB. Place is huge, seems very modern, anyone been? I have free cancellation for it in case things change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back