Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, might be a daft question, but what would be illegal about it?

Purely a planning permission type issue, or the fact that it is near Es Vedra? Is it some sort of green belt protected area?
There's all sorts of building regulations on Ibiza. You should try reading about the Cretu Mansion, a building which broke just about every single one of them :spank::lol: It could be any one of many which have been breached with regards to this proposed construction.

Staying at the Tagomago with the kids in the Bay August and then the Simbad Talamanca in December me and the Mrs

has anyone stayed at either? General trip advisor reviews sound good on both.

Simbad is great. Haven’t stayed for a few years now but sea view and high floor on the room request if poss. Nice terrace for a cana.

Piscis Park (to be confirmed if it will be ready for 2019 or 2020)
According to Diario de Ibiza, seems like it won't be ready for next season (2019).
According to IB3, it won't be a 4-star as originally planned. It also mentions that this winter, once again, the biggest reforms in hotels are happening in San Antonio...[\QUOTE]
According to Diario de Ibiza, it will be a 4-star. Late opening for this summer due to the first phase of works...

There's all sorts of building regulations on Ibiza. You should try reading about the Cretu Mansion, a building which broke just about every single one of them :spank::lol: It could be any one of many which have been breached with regards to this proposed construction.

I imagine the whole system has an absolute water tight and rigid set of regulations that is impervious to any sort of corruption whatsoever ?

Simbad is great. Haven’t stayed for a few years now but sea view and high floor on the room request if poss. Nice terrace for a cana.
Simbad might be OK in Dec but in peak period it is a nightmare to get parked anywhere near it.

Hi
Does anybody have experience with Jabeque Dreams or Panoramic Apartments (seaview studio)?
I want to decide between these two for my trip in June.
Thanks!

Hi
Does anybody have experience with Jabeque Dreams or Panoramic Apartments (seaview studio)?
I want to decide between these two for my trip in June.
Thanks!
I've not stayed at either but know their situation.
Panoramic would be ok as long as you got the seaview, they do look over the very near road though, often cars trying to turn round or park.
Good for a shorter, quieter walk into town. All the apartments at Jabeque have a seaview. (not overlooking the road) Also, a 1 minute walk to a very good little supermarket, Eroski/Malacosta.

Been to Jabeque(Figueretas to Pdb) and Panoramic (Figueretas far left of beach )
Jabeque was more comfy but pricer.Music played at the pool is a nightmare when trying to sleep at 10am ?
Panoramic is more well located, close to ibz town by 10mn walk,The P place is a racket there even at night u have to pay ,while it was free a few years ago.
If not having a car ill choose Panoramic.

Thanks for the replies!
I'm familiar with the area as I was in Bossa last summer (JET apt.).
I want to strongly go with Panoramic, I'm just a little worried about the walking distance to nearest bus stop, eroski, etc.

The supermarket on carrer Ramon Muntaner are not cheap,walk to av espana,ull find some supermarkets with better deals but if carrying heavy pack of water on hot summer day,better buy the ones closest.
U have to walk a little bit for bus station.
Ps:ask the price of the ice bag 2kg and u know if its cheap or not: 1€ is good deal ,2 quiet expensive..

The Twiins are now bookable on many pages. Travelzoo list them at comparable prices with the Fergus style Bahamas. As the twiins are promoted as 4,5 stars it might be a good alternative.
Any opions which might be the better option. It's going to be one of these this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back