Hotel discussion thread [2018/2019/2020]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riiight, I was checking Sirenis's website... in the link above it says "Abre del 01-06-2020 al 31-10-2020"!

Riiight, I was checking Sirenis's website... in the link above it says "Abre del 01-06-2020 al 31-10-2020"!
Well done mate. That’s new info. Could be some good value late luxury bookings to be had there. Or maybe not!

Hola everyone !
Would Like to come to ibiza on Monday or tuesday with my brother , his wife and there baby to spend good time together ( I lived in barcelona ) better escape the city for a few days and have “kind of a retreat” for a few days in the beautiful ibiza ! Atzaro is too expensive for us , could you recommend something nice to spent a few days in the countryside?
Have a good Sunday everyone ?

could you recommend something nice to spent a few days in the countryside?
Hostal La Torre maybe? Countryside, sea, sunsets...

81358042_2555832218071506_6909130541216301056_o.jpg

The OD Group continues expanding...

Is that not a listed building with great historical importance? Money talks!

Looking at Hotel Anfora in Es Canar for my stay at the start of July

I want to try somewhere different though is this village a good different?

I would encourage you to try other places Rye, but knowing what you like to do on holiday, I think you should visit Es Canar for day trip first and then reevaluate. I might have you wrong, but I question whether it's the resort for you
What specifically different do you want on your July trip? Are you complete cutting out clubbing? Want to chill 100% of the time?

I would encourage you to try other places Rye, but knowing what you like to do on holiday, I think you should visit Es Canar for day trip first and then reevaluate. I might have you wrong, but I question whether it's the resort for you
What specifically different do you want on your July trip? Are you complete cutting out clubbing? Want to chill 100% of the time?

It will be for a week and there will be less clubbing on this one. I will likely do 2 big nights out
I plan on having a hire car also

You know there's a new rye on the horizon ..

Screenshot_20200203_161135.jpg

Staying at the Tagomago with the kids in the Bay August and then the Simbad Talamanca in December me and the Mrs

has anyone stayed at either? General trip advisor reviews sound good on both.

Staying at the Tagomago with the kids in the Bay August and then the Simbad Talamanca in December me and the Mrs

Simbad has a swimming pool, nice little beach (when clean). Perfect for kids.

I stayed in Tagomago two years ago for ten nights. I was really impressed; the recently-refurbished decor was nice, the whole place had a warm, family-owned feel (which I later found out was because it is family owned!) and the room/view was spacious, nicely appointed and we had no issues whatsoever with noise or any other problems. :cool:

Sorry, might be a daft question, but what would be illegal about it?

Purely a planning permission type issue, or the fact that it is near Es Vedra? Is it some sort of green belt protected area?

Sorry, might be a daft question, but what would be illegal about it?

Purely a planning permission type issue, or the fact that it is near Es Vedra? Is it some sort of green belt protected area?

it's a protected area and next to an observatory which, if there would be a hotel with lots of lights, would be heavily negatively impacted by it.

it's a protected area and next to an observatory which, if there would be a hotel with lots of lights, would be heavily negatively impacted by it.

Ah yes, cheers Stivi.

That's what I was thinking. Makes sense to me. Some things should be left untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back