Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

It's a proper hostel (The only one in Ibiza) The room i have booked is ridiculously nice and is as nice as most around £3k for two weeks in August.

How much for two weeks?!

I've paid less than that for a villa recently.

Hostel Valencia is 350 for 4 nights in 2018. I paid 280 for same in 2017. What the frig?

A bit peed off with the price increases, after looking around have booked a package with a well known company (smile), first 2 weeks of June, flights from UK, bags, transfers, 3*HB for 2 peeps = £932. I know exactly what to expect.

Just a quick one. Does anyone have any news on Hotel Bahia in Cala Gracio, if it's been refurbished or open or when it will be open again after the fire it had?
Absolute gem of a hotel with lovely people who ran it. One of the best budget hotels I've stopped at in ibiza and wouldn't hesitate to book in again.
Cheers.

We're hopefully staying at Ibiza rocks next year as had such a good time at events there. Going for 10 nights time and not sure if to split stay over another hotel for first 3 nights.

Lol, yeah thought it might be too much for 10 nights. Looking into other options for few nights!

Haha yeah we've decided on 5 nights in Mar i Vent apartments and then 5 nights at rocks! :)

the odd Aussie and American
This guy was one of best mates :cool: i ve met in ibz after soulmate, i hope to see him again & he was lucky enough to text a few days b4 i went to ibz, the last aug contact i ve added..for his 4 days in ibz (Ibz harbor,Mambo Radio 1, zoo project, Es vedra Es boldado lunch,Pikes hotel Dj Harvey,BMI nick curly Mood II swing, Pacha labyrinth Eric morillo, elrow amnesia b4 taking plane at 7am, he really enjoyed ibz with the captain for his 3 days, i guess :D)

i remember price was written 70€ at Amistat along aug 17 and advertised very cheap but when trying to book price were not so cheap ,less than 40€(was looking price for someone else)

Last edited:
I'm noticing prices are noticeably higher across the board for the same time as I roughly booked as this past year (mid to late July) for hotels in San An. Marco Polo options are like $40 or so CDN dollars more per night... like this past year in Feb. I saw rates around $100 CDN per night for various hotels in San Antonio which was the same as in 2016. Now I'm seeing like $140 upwards

I normally don't look at prices this early so don't know if they jack it up in Dec. I hope they come down in Feb when I usually book, may have to do AirBnB honestly.

Yo these guys are cutting down on nightlife and are jacking up the hotel rates too?? Like how the heck does this make sense??

Ahh I see. I booked Marco Polo 2 before their renovations last year so I was pleasantly surprised when I got there.
I guess more value for the buck now...still getting too pricey for me arrgh. Will wait this out a bit.

I'm seeing some cheaper options now, FINALLY, in and around San An. I'm talking $110 CDN or under. Don Pepe is still expensive at around $150 as I remember paying close to $100 for that I think

Back