Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

I was as well actually - foods decent enough i thought
Really , I had a burrito, my 8year old would of put more effort in

Had to go to bar to order

Had to get my own condiments

Had to go to bar to pay

Location great , but the rest needs to be knocked down and start again ...
so many accept this shit standard, for the price you pay you get robbed I’m afraid

For the price of the burrito you get a 3 course meal and drink and coffee in a workers Restutant 5 mins away

So it can be done

Really , I had a burrito, my 8year old would of put more effort in

Had to go to bar to order

Had to get my own condiments

Had to go to bar to pay

Location great , but the rest needs to be knocked down and start again ...
so many accept this shit standard, for the price you pay you get robbed I’m afraid

For the price of the burrito you get a 3 course meal and drink and coffee in a workers Restutant 5 mins away

So it can be done

We got tappas and the 4 dishes were nice. But i do admit slow slow service was waiting an age to get a drink after the meal. Also i don’t accept ‘shit standard’ i honestly had a nice meal and the service WAS good until we had finished meal

Understand your thoughts though if you didn’t have the service you should of

We got tappas and the 4 dishes were nice. But i do admit slow slow service was waiting an age to get a drink after the meal. Also i don’t accept ‘shit standard’ i honestly had a nice meal and the service WAS good until we had finished meal

Understand your thoughts though if you didn’t have the service you should of
I rate the food in passion cafe ,, usually tasty

But once again , had to tell the waitress the other day I can’t do 1 hr for brekki

The only place I know you can sit down and it be bang on every time is can pilot in san raf

Popped in for lunch the other day

Fillet and lamb chops

Was unbelievably good

the affected hotel is ebeso: two pools (as there's also a tiny one) and the solarium:

2rwukn4.png

Last edited:
https://www.amarehotels.com/amare-ibiza/

Looks like Hotel Milord is will become Amare Beach Hotel: bringing a little Marbella to the bay :lol:

Interestingly, from the CGI of the refurb it looks like they'll be blocking part Carrer de Lugo which I assumed would have been part of the paseo extension plans....

P.S Bou Cove they're calling it, is this an historical and correct name or an attempt at 'reinventing' the area? Hope they don't spoil the water taxi service which is a great way to get over to San An and round the island in summer.

with the balearic law of all inclusive supposedly taking place in 2020..this will hit the hotels hard. The white island is jumping the now and with the weather being like it is, there isn’t much more to do for some than get slaughtered on cocktails

So it's a wanky 'trying to make it sound more 4 star than it is' name for the area? Thought so!! :lol::lol:

The joke in the travel trade over in Tenerife is/was 'what's the difference between Playa de las Americas & Costa Adeje? Several hundred Euros a week!'

Guys,

Appologies, I know the hotel's already been mentioned earlier in the thread... But does anyone have any recent experiences of the Abrat over in San An? And if so, what are the main differences between a standard double and superior double room?

We're in the Sirenis Resort complex in Cala Llonga, and desperately unhappy here. The average age around the pool is about 108, and there's more atmosphere in an underground car park.

I desperately want the Mrs to fall in Love with Ibiza as much as I do, she's very accomodation orientated, but being self employed... I have a tight budget.

Looking at relocating to Abrat for the last three nights of our hols, and have the option of a double (mountain view B&B) for £207 or a superior double for £236, just wondering if it's worth the extra?

Also, anyone got any experience of the evening food, and whether it's worth around £70 extra for half board over b&b? We're All Inclusive ATM, but neither of us drink much so it's no massive loss, just debating whether the do half board or eat out for those three nights.

Thanks in advance for replies... Either she'll love it, and thus the island... Or this could be my last Ibiza trip.

Guys,

Appologies, I know the hotel's already been mentioned earlier in the thread... But does anyone have any recent experiences of the Abrat over in San An? And if so, what are the main differences between a standard double and superior double room?

We're in the Sirenis Resort complex in Cala Llonga, and desperately unhappy here. The average age around the pool is about 108, and there's more atmosphere in an underground car park.

I desperately want the Mrs to fall in Love with Ibiza as much as I do, she's very accomodation orientated, but being self employed... I have a tight budget.

Looking at relocating to Abrat for the last three nights of our hols, and have the option of a double (mountain view B&B) for £207 or a superior double for £236, just wondering if it's worth the extra?

Also, anyone got any experience of the evening food, and whether it's worth around £70 extra for half board over b&b? We're All Inclusive ATM, but neither of us drink much so it's no massive loss, just debating whether the do half board or eat out for those three nights.

Thanks in advance for replies... Either she'll love it, and thus the island... Or this could be my last Ibiza trip.

Why not try some local hotels , and use there facilities

Try aquas de ibiza (santa e)

Roof top pool !!

I’d not take her to san an ,, unless she’s 18 and likes getting harassed walking down the street

Why not try some local hotels , and use there facilities

Try aquas de ibiza (santa e)

Roof top pool !!

I’d not take her to san an ,, unless she’s 18 and likes getting harassed walking down the street

It's me that wants to be in San An, we've tried SA before, but we're in the thick of it, which she disliked. I wasn't keen on PDB hence ending up in CL this time.

I figure the Abrat is far enough round past the sunset strip to be quiet enough for her, whilst still being close enough to wander into SA for me. (Plus we both ADORE bar Tulp)

Guys,

Stayed at the Abrat in August and couldn't fault it, nice and clean and modern and in a great location. Ate out and didn't try the food so can't comment, but we did pay the 30-40 quid for a seaview and it was worth it for a nice sunset view, and the balcony was a right suntrap in the evening.

Do bear in mind that San An is starting to close down this weekend though, you should just sneak in just though but it might be the final week for some of the bars

It's me that wants to be in San An, we've tried SA before, but we're in the thick of it, which she disliked. I wasn't keen on PDB hence ending up in CL this time.

I figure the Abrat is far enough round past the sunset strip to be quiet enough for her, whilst still being close enough to wander into SA for me. (Plus we both ADORE bar Tulp)
I've stayed in that area plenty of times in peak season and it's sound

Back