Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

35882964_10156220759001211_3695410614760374272_n.jpg
the zero suite, where you can book your free stay for one night...

2018+06+23+(1)+-+copia.jpg

... and the dj booth by the pool:

2018+06+23+(2)+-+copia.jpg

Has anyone been to Els Pins this year since its become a 4 star? stayed there a few times when it was cheap but looks loads better now I have booked up!

Has anyone been to Els Pins this year since its become a 4 star? stayed there a few times when it was cheap but looks loads better now I have booked up!

I passed it a couple of weeks ago - it's had one hell of a facelift since I was staying there in 2013!! Looks really good from the outside anyway

I passed it a couple of weeks ago - it's had one hell of a facelift since I was staying there in 2013!! Looks really good from the outside anyway
Yeah the photos look massively different to my last few stays there! Be interesting to see how good it is now when I visit.

Just want to mention the Hostal ROCA in San An which is where I stayed solo on my last trip

It came back at the cheapest of all hotels for me but based on the reviews I went for it any way and it was quite a surprise

- No pool
- No view
- Hotel like new
- Rediciulously clean
- Can take people to your room without being stopped.
- Excellent shower room in reception if flight is late
- No angry bang at the door at 11am
- central location
- excellent WIFI

I would certainly use again had no issues and for the price I paid (less than Pikeys park) it is in check with the real world if you was anywhere else other than Ibiza

Back