Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

Booked Fiesta Cala Nova in Es Canar. Far away , I know. But there is a parking area and its quiet in the night. I need a car in my 9 days to go to the beaches and for the evening activities. Its much easier to get to the beaches ( Cavallet / Salinas ) with a own car. Alcohol is not a problem , I dont like it. Parking is a problem. If you want a car and stay in hotel in PdB or Figueretes without parking area its a mess every day.

Checked the prices out earlier today. I wont be staying there!
It might just be me, but Ive never thought of luxury hotels as very "ibiza". Ive stayed in decent joints in other places, but Ive always thought of the best 'Ibiza' hotels as clean but simplistic affairs.

After closing in october 2016 for a major renovation, the 3-star hotel Els Pins in the bay is getting ready to reopen as a 4-star... and renamed as Els Pins Resort & Spa, obvs!

after a few years abandoned, acor in cala gracio has been bought by a dutch hotel group.
Moving from 3-star to 4-star superior and, as part of the complex, the reform of the adjacent hotel as a 5-star... all this for 2019!

Video footage of both hotels can be seen here:

Didn't I say earlier that half of the upgrades are happening in San An?!

Any recommendations for all inclusive in San an, coming out with my mates in September and when they go home my mrs is flying out for a few days of r& r. Though maybe I'll need the rest more than her.

Any recommendations for all inclusive in San an, coming out with my mates in September and when they go home my mrs is flying out for a few days of r& r. Though maybe I'll need the rest more than her.

Palladium Palmyra - my sister has stayed there a couple of times now and liked it.

I’m not sure if they do all inclusive but I’d recommend sol house in san an bay, had a great rooftop bar with amazing views over the bay and ideal for sunset

I’m not sure if they do all inclusive but I’d recommend sol house in san an bay, had a great rooftop bar with amazing views over the bay and ideal for sunset

Great hotel, really chilled. Rooftop and pool areas both very relaxing. I was there in September and booked again for start October this year. Don’t think there was an all inclusive option.

Great hotel, really chilled. Rooftop and pool areas both very relaxing. I was there in September and booked again for start October this year. Don’t think there was an all inclusive option.
I was there September last year too! Going September again this year but staying PDB (again!)

The newer refurbs are not doing all inc, which is some sort of blessing for the island I suppose?
But probably selfish al a carte etc....

Yip stayed there, nice quiet hotel , food was decent and perfect location for the sunset strip.
Cheers Mick

Btw the way if you end up going for Sol House, make sure to sign up to their membership, should save you a few quid.

Looked at that place meself but couldn't justify the price considering the little time we spend in the apartment

Back