Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

McRackin

Super Moderator
This is the follow up to the Four & Five Star Fever For Ibiza Hotels thread but this time not dedicated exclusively to luxury accomodation, so we can discuss hotels in general and post some news too.

[related thread: What hotels have you stayed at?]

C1vaMh1XEAAjhSv.jpg

sol house

:arrow: https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hotel-guide

I think I already posted in somewhere.
A lot of "Playasol Hotels" are/were renovated in the last months, the pictures look promising, after most of their hotels were dumps. I will stay at "Jabeque Dreams" (in the area of "Es Vive") in the beginning of June. 3 nights for approx. 65€/night sounds fair to me.

there is a new (renovated) hotel in the road from "es vive" - looks nice from outside, but i cannot find a website... it's called "dulce hotel"

increase from 750 euro to 1860 a week a.i..making you pay for refitted hotel tres carabelas now its finished,
What do you mean by making you pay for a refitted hotel?

Is this the Sirenis Tres Carabelas? I'm staying there this year with my other half and have managed to get 11 nights, flights, transfers, all inclusive and a superior room for under 2300 so thought that wasn't too bad!

If it is there just curious what you thoughts on the place are?

its cost us £3500 for 2 adults 3 kids inc flights all inc at a playasol hotel, a lot of apartments are not much less than that ,:cry:

What do you mean by making you pay for a refitted hotel?

Is this the Sirenis Tres Carabelas? I'm staying there this year with my other half and have managed to get 11 nights, flights, transfers, all inclusive and a superior room for under 2300 so thought that wasn't too bad!

If it is there just curious what you thoughts on the place are?
i;ve been staying there since 2008 nice hotel great staff good food.great location.nice pools to watch out to sea.shops near by..easy to get bus taxi and even boats.you can walk it to ibiza town easy.that was a single room gone up a lot.i am a vip of the group and its still alot. you book diy or with jet2..

don;t forget tourist tax to be added on when you check in.

Sounds good, looking forward to going now!! Less than 3 weeks!

I booked it all through Thomson made it nice and easy.

good....people stay there from all over the world...it is mainly italian as they have a hols group.you can join in fun in day.was transfer inc in price as its only up the road 11=.12 euro a taxi.now if you walk to pool head to barrier (glass).look right for showers and gate.in that corner is good sun all day..just top of ramp near gate..its ok gate is never opened.turn left down steps gets you to beach.always take you room card with you.(best to get another one) one each and one for rooms aircon...your card is your drinks as well.flash your wrist band and give barman or woman your card.turn right out of hotel then left at lights then left.go passed hotels s/c etc to the top of road turn right and your on figueretas prom .5 min walk from hotel;fag shop is right out of hotel supermarket if needed is left.by the way new this year is like a roof top sunbed area.its a roof coming out of floors 1....looks great huge four posters beds.from what the rooms were like years go.refit started two years ago with upper floors.rooms are great....your room if superior room should be over looking the sea....buy some plug ins for mozzies.and boots after sun with anti mozzy sign on it.your a nice 10 min stroll to pdb centre.either road or prom.bet you will become a plane spotter if winds brings planes in over hotel.if you sunbath where i said you get to see ferry boats and all the part ones pull up...

One other thing @woodruffe how busy do the sunbeds get? Do you have to get up early to get one or can you just get one whenever you wake up in the afternoon?

doors open at 7am.( but i know a short cut)i used to get my bed then go back to bed.still ok.afternoon will be busy.pot luck.but get up say 8am get bed still ok.get breakfast or your not getting your moneys worth.if you get up later

doors open at 7am.( but i know a short cut)i used to get my bed then go back to bed.still ok.afternoon will be busy.pot luck.but get up say 8am get bed still ok.get breakfast or your not getting your moneys worth.if you get up later
One other thing @woodruffe how busy do the sunbeds get? Do you have to get up early to get one or can you just get one whenever you wake up in the afternoon?

Back