Holiday advice

Beesty123

Hello,

I was just looking for a bit of advice.. I know it’s ages away but we’re looking to go in August 2022 for a birthday party and it’s our first time! There’s 4 girls going (late 20’s - early 30’s) for 3-4 nights.

Where is best to stay so we can all share one room? SAN Antonio or playa den’Bossa, a couple of nights out partying and maybe a couple of nice chilled restaurant/cocktail nights.
Any advice would be great! Thanks.

Last edited:
I personally would go with San Antonio, bossa just feels like a strip / long street with less character. Yes it has Hí / ushuaia / Bora Bora/ Octan and a nicer beach than san antonio.. but the sunset on the west is amazing, bossa can be reached easy by buses that run all through the day and night for a few euro but as a base we always go san Antonio, has more to it. And starting your night off down Cafe mambos is always great?

But that's just my opinion

I personally would go with San Antonio, bossa just feels like a strip / long street with less character. Yes it has Hí / ushuaia and a nicer beach than san antonio.. but the sunset on the west is amazing, bossa can be reached easy by buses that run all through the day and night for a few euro but as a base we always go san Antonio, has more to it

But that's just my opinion
Okay, thank you! Where do you usually stay? Trying to find a nice hotel that will accommodate 4 people in one room seems tricky.

Okay, thank you! Where do you usually stay? Trying to find a nice hotel that will accommodate 4 people in one room seems tricky.
I'm unsure as never stayed with 4 sharing, however our last year before taken mortgage on we said we would treat ourselves to a nicer hotel for the year and got a suite at THB(ocean beach) and that had two rooms depending on your budget I guess, O beach isnt my scene but the hotel was nice and the pool wasnt the party one. guest could use that side for cheaper I think but I dont think it was free still

Hello,

I was just looking for a bit of advice.. I know it’s ages away but we’re looking to go in August 2022 for a birthday party and it’s our first time! There’s 4 girls going (late 20’s - early 30’s) for 3-4 nights.

Where is best to stay so we can all share one room? SAN Antonio or playa den’Bossa, a couple of nights out partying and maybe a couple of nice chilled restaurant/cocktail nights.
Any advice would be great! Thanks.
When I was planning on going I wanted to spare no expense. With that I had booked at Hard Rock Hotel for a week or something around that (maybe more like 6 days) and was planning on Playa d'en Bossa.

Eventually I decided to cancel my trip for personal reasons and, thankfully, got a refund on my flight; with no help from Iberia btw... But after that I discovered that many friendly faces here on the site were more about the other side of the island. I haven't been able to sort out exactly why (though I did hear that PdB had gotten run down and dirtier) but San An seemed to be more attractive to the majority of Ibiza travelers here.

I guess what I'm saying is if we took a vote about where you should stay I'd put money down that San Antonio would win. But I wouldn't be voting because I haven't ever been actually & wouldn't want to mislead you.

Santa Eulalia also has a spot that I was looking at, but they weren't open yet when I was booking - Marriott's "W" hotel.

One vote for San Antonio and es mentioned above - with Ibiza Bus or Disco Bus you can reach a lot of parts of the islands within 30 minutes (including Eivissa & Playa den Bossa).

I just had a short look to my favorite hotel search engine - there are several hotels in different price ranges which offer rooms for four (or suites), for example THB Ocean Beach, Sol House (Melia), the new Cubanito, Hostal Florencio or Orosol.

Definitely San An, we’ve always stayed in San An but last year we decided to stay in PDB for a change, soon regretted it. San An has more to offer and PDB is easily reachable, the bus is cheap but 4 of you in a taxi will be not much more.

I'm unsure as never stayed with 4 sharing, however our last year before taken mortgage on we said we would treat ourselves to a nicer hotel for the year and got a suite at THB(ocean beach) and that had two rooms depending on your budget I guess, O beach isnt my scene but the hotel was nice and the pool wasnt the party one. guest could use that side for cheaper I think but I dont think it was free still
Okay, thank you!

One vote for San Antonio and es mentioned above - with Ibiza Bus or Disco Bus you can reach a lot of parts of the islands within 30 minutes (including Eivissa & Playa den Bossa).

I just had a short look to my favorite hotel search engine - there are several hotels in different price ranges which offer rooms for four (or suites), for example THB Ocean Beach, Sol House (Melia), the new Cubanito, Hostal Florencio or Orosol.
Oh brilliant, thank you! I will give those hotels a look.

We always stay here when in San An , have a look at the bellamar hotel in bay..... if you go for a superior room, you have great views over Es Pouet beach.
Its a 5 min walk to O beach, Tapas & 10 to eden/es paradis...

Easily enough to get a taxi to mambo which is about 8 to 10 euro...

I would stay in San an definitely

It has ocean beach and ibiza rocks if your into that.

And also the sunset strip I think is a massive advantage for San Antonio.

Back