help!

S

sol

being an ibiza virgin, i need some advice...

sorry about a very common question, but i'm going tomorrow (can't wait) and would like to know where people would recommend going saturday and monday night (space on sunday is a definite). I have researched this sight, but can't make any decisions it all seems so good!

also, dress code... most people seem to say anything goes, but then some web sites say you need to dress up - even at Space!
so would decent cargos be ok at somewhere at Pacha? and would singlet, shorts and sandals be ok at space?

basic questions i know, but would appreciate some help from the gurus.

thanks!

Don't miss Hed Kandi @ El Divino on the Saturday night, it's the success story of the summer :D

Monday. Roger Sanchez at Pacha was my highlight last year. Brilliant. Manumision can be a hit or a miss, but good to see Ku. If you go to Manumission, visit the back room!

Not sure how much you are up for it but Id say just go out for a few drinks on Saturday night and save yourself for a big one at Space on Sunday.
As you have never been before you should give Manumission a go at least once. But as Dirk said it can be a bit hit or miss.
As for clothes....you can wear anything really whatever your comfortable in. If your looking to impress though you may want to dress to impress!!

Was advised Roger S was shocking this year by friends who have just got back!!! Hed Kandi is the obvious choice for Sat, and for MOnday go to DC10 uintil close (9ish) then trundle off to Bora Bora (best place, best people, best atmosphere and of course best music on the island!!!)

hey, thanks for the prompt reply. everyone is so helpful on this site.

I agree with hed kandi on Sat, i like their stuff so good idea. seems that monday will be the issue.
to spunkmoney- i'm by no means a crazy clubbing animal, but with such a short visit i guess i'll have to push the limits and go every night.

definitely not out to dress to impress. just go nuts for a few days.

but just to confirm, will i be completely out of place going in beach gears to Space?

the only downer with this trip is arriving home at 2 am on wednesday and going to work at 8. any suggestions? (other than don't go to work)

sol said:
but just to confirm, will i be completely out of place going in beach gears to Space?

The sandals and vest are fine, but I'd make sure the shorts are 3/4 length.

The dresscode is very relaxed, but its best to look like you've mad a little effort.

;)

sol said:
hey, thanks for the prompt reply. everyone is so helpful on this site.

I agree with hed kandi on Sat, i like their stuff so good idea. seems that monday will be the issue.
to spunkmoney- i'm by no means a crazy clubbing animal, but with such a short visit i guess i'll have to push the limits and go every night.

definitely not out to dress to impress. just go nuts for a few days.

the only downer with this trip is arriving home at 2 am on wednesday and going to work at 8. any suggestions? (other than don't go to work)

I have no idea what Roger Sanchez was like at other times, but the week before last when i went, he was superb. I would even say ive never heard him play a bad set.

Its your choice, i can only tell you what my experience at RY@Pacha was like.

Back